Dogomania

Poppys Games... learning about Pit Bulls and....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

how to be safe around all dogs.
A great litte site teaching with games. Check it out! Great for little kids!
[url]http://www.pbrc.net/poppysplace/PoppyGames.htm[/url]

Guest Anonymous

I got them both right on the first try. Shoot, I better of.

[quote name='BuddysMom']Well on the adult game my first choice was either the correct one or the "Black Mouthed Curr" ... I picked it because it looked like the one in Hmmmm's avatar! :lol:[/quote]

The puppy one does look a lot like my little guy in my avatar. That is actually my favorite coloring. Ive been known to favor em jsut a little bit.

[quote name='Hmmmm']I got them both right on the first try. Shoot, I better of.

[quote name='BuddysMom']Well on the adult game my first choice was either the correct one or the "Black Mouthed Curr" ... I picked it because it looked like the one in Hmmmm's avatar! :lol:[/quote]

The puppy one does look a lot like my little guy in my avatar. That is actually my favorite coloring. Ive been known to favor em jsut a little bit.[/quote]

It is a beautiful color! I'll have to go back and look at the puppy one.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Baileysmom']that was great - and my 7 yr old daughter loved ALL the games! she had a little trouble identifying the pit bull, esp the puppy, but she learned alot and the other games she ACED :D[/quote]

I thought it would be great for the kids. My 6yr old niece can pretty much spot a pit bull from a mile away but next time shes out here were gonna go through the site together. I think she gets a little too brave around strange dogs and maybe some of the things on that site can help her with that (she doesnt listen to me). I try to let her know they arent all like mine...
Great learning tool!

Guest Anonymous

My son did horribly on the puppy one.

The adult one...well he only took 4 tries because I slapped and made him pick the right one. KIDS ARGGHHHH

Oh yeah Mr. I'm a dog person failed the meeting a dog test too.