Dogomania

going away

courtnek

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']Have fun on your trip! pack cool clothes if you can it's been super hot in that area[/quote]

I KNOW!!! good grief, 90's...I was SOOO hoping for some relief to the midwest heat....

***Katy wants COOL weather...sick of the heat***

8)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='courtnek'][quote name='DeafAussieLover']Have fun on your trip! pack cool clothes if you can it's been super hot in that area[/quote]

I KNOW!!! good grief, 90's...I was SOOO hoping for some relief to the midwest heat....

***Katy wants COOL weather...sick of the heat***

8)[/quote]

lol good luck with that.. cuse that's what i want to... we dont have AC up here.... lol dont know about down in Portland.. but my poor window ac is going full force in the bed room with the furkids and i crowed on the the bed enjoying it!

wahhh....I am a basket case. I dropped the dogs off at the kennel an hour ago...I miss them already....

:cry: :cry:

its so QUIET in here....no tags jangling, no bark/bay fests. even the mailman asked where they are....

I HATE THIS TRIP....we are a computer company.....why cant they do it all over Netmeeting?

ok I'll stop griping now....

well, I found a way to get here, cumbersome as it is...I borrowed a wireless keyboard from work, and a
a TV/Internet adaptor, since they have cable here, and jury rigged an internet hookup...basicllly a wireless router (also borrowed) and cable/internet. this is very slow and cumbersome....they offer internet service here thru dialup, I kinda, um...modified it....

LOL

this TV makes a very poor monitor....

the KIDS are home!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

they both got excellent report cards, even Laurel. I was afraid she would be really timid, but with Free there she was good. even played with the female kennel staff. One of them wants a Foxhound now. :lol: :lol:

she let a young guy bring her out, no tail between legs or anything, so slowly but surely she's getting better.....this trip may have been good for her. made her socialize more...

8)