Dogomania

It's tough having smart dogs!

JackieMaya

When I was in the kitchen having a smoke, Pooh Bear started chewing on a small plastic wastebasket. I told him to leave it, and he did. Then I went upstairs to change into my shorts and t-shirt. When I came downstairs, there was Pooh Bear on the futon chewing on the plastic wastebasket that he took downstairs when I was upstairs. What a sneak!

And as you all know, Maya and Pooh Bear like to bark. Well, once in a while Jackie will give out one little bitty woof at something and of course Maya and Pooh Bear run over there and start barking. Of course, Jackie is silent then. She's an almost perfect dog, but she's a troublemaker!

Zoey's the smart one at my house, and sneaky to boot. Last week while I was at work Hannah said that she went out to do some yard work when at one point she went out through the gate to get the hose from the front of the house. When she came back through for some reason she swung the gate into place but didn't swing the latch down. Apparantly Zoey (who is always on the lookout to escape and run free) had noted that the gate latch didn't close and when Hannah let the dogs out Zoet charged strait for the gate instead of running to the back of the yard like they both always do.

So yeah, Zoey got out, but luckily enough Hannah spotted a bunch of kids down the street and true to nature Zoey had found them and packed up with them.

[quote name='leahluvsherpups']When the dogs are inside, if there is any sign of silence, I know their up to something. I usually catch them in the garbage or trying very hard to get up to the cat food.[/quote]

lol, the same thing here. If I cant hear him, he must be doing something bad. Usually dealing with counter surfing or trash diving. :roll: :lol:

Laurel's the countersurfer and Free is the tattletail. she'll hear Laurel out in the kitchen being very quiet, which isnt normal. she's kinda clusy inside and has huge feet which "clump" when she walks....so free will go out to the kitchen and bark at her....I'll yell NO countersurfing! and she'll come out looking guilty....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so stupid. Two days ago, I was walking Kira and she stopped halfway up the block staring at a car, just trying to stare into it. It took me a minute to realize it was the same exact car that Christine has. LOL, shows how perceptive I am.
Dexter is a sandwich licker, but neither of my dogs countersurf.