Dogomania

Guess What!!!

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Michele'][quote]I've been so lonley with out my little lap dog Stryker.. [/quote]

and yet, you want to DUMP your dogs at the neighbors or keep them in the yard.....

grow up....i have no tolerance for people like you...[/quote]

She sure does Michelle... A true animal lover if you ask me.. :roll:

:o

I don't get it. So, you're moving to your parents house, they may have a problem with Zoey so she'll be forced to live next door, alone. Cody will be alone in the yard all day.

And instead of making sure your dogs could be comfortable and ALL IN ONE HOUSE, you went out and got another dog?

No words...

:o :o :o :o

I'm pretty speachless.. You're moving somewhere the dogs dont know, with a NEW dog, that they just met, and the cat. Now, Zoey might have to stay in the neighboors yard alone, and where exactly is Tank staying? When are you going to be spending time with all 4 of them? :o

Dal, i have to agree with whats been said sorry. I think this is ludicrous to be honest. You got a pom before and you gave him away because you said he liked kids and didnt fit into your household. You can't just give dogs away like that and get replacements. They are not disposable. They are real live breathing animals.

I have been wondering if there are some maturity issues here, or adult ADD or something like that. I started to really wonder DAL when you were all about having to have this $300 purse or something like that ... you just dont seem to really know WHAT you want and these dogs get caught in the middle. Also your story changes pretty often, like Zoey not being welcome at your folks and all of a sudden it's OK...

Finally, NO the dogs won't be OK being turned out in the yard, shade or no shade. This is Arizona. Checked the weather channel lately?!

Christ alive. What words are there in the English language that can express how much respect I *don't* have now for you DAL?

You're all topsy-turvy still about your husband and when he comes home from Iraq, what with all the horrible things he's seen, helping him through that I imagine will be enough of a task in itself.

Neither of you have signed contracts for any solid job offers yet you are moving interstate on a whim. You have plans to buy this house but again, nothing has been signed, so don't be shocked if the house ends up being sold out from under you, which the vendor is well within her rights to do so.

You already have aggression issues with Cody and your parents don't like Zoey. In fact, you don't even like Zoey, something which you've been mighty quiet on lately.

And now you're bringing another dog into all of this chaos.

I hope for the animals' sake I am desperately wrong about all of the above.

Animals are not a susbtitute for your emotional state nor are they to be shifted around like property.

DAL, I have backed you up before on a lot of issues, with hubby, and Boonie, and Stryker....but I'm sorry, I CANT on this one. this is not a responsible decision. you need to get your own life in line before adding other lives to it....

I know you wanted a lap puppy, but getting one could have waited till after the move, til yours and Justins lives have stabilized, and till all is well day to day.

:cry:

[quote name='Jessashelony']LC... Here is her quote from the other thread on that...

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']I still want a little dog in my life yes.. not right away.. i'll just keep my eyes open and be on teh look out for the right one and when the time is right i'll get one.

as for the people about Stryker. Yes i got him froma rescue group. NO they dont know i have found a btter home for him.. they wont find out.. alena and kari and i all beelive she is some sort of puppy mill so no way would i have returned him to them...[/quote][/quote]

So where's this one from? And were the last two from the same place? Why ever would you go back there? If it was a different rescue, I refuse to believe that they knew about Stryker, rescues want their dogs in PERMANANT homes.

I totally forgot about Cody's aggression issues. Those just disappeared huh? Do you think upsetting his life by having one of his pals disappear, and then suddenly bringing home another is going to help him? Leaving a deaf dog alone in the yard while kids are over isn't going to either.

I hope you don't expect your parents to care for YOUR animals either. You said you won't be home except in the evening, and will be out on weekends. How do you think this is going to affect your dogs?! That poor little dog is going to be so confused, brought to his new home, then upped and moved, and the person he's bonded with barely around, kept outside all day before being moved yet another time.

All all this months after you were up and ready to leave your husband. I swear you change your life more than most people change their underwear, what kind of life is that for your dogs?

Guest Anonymous

:o
I really dont have much to say.
I am kind of surprised, DAL, you would bring another dog into the situation you are in at the moment. You have your whole life ahead of you and have plenty of time for dogs. Why not wait until you are in a situation you can make sure you can take care of them, and yourself for that matter? I dont see how any of the dogs can/will be happy in the situation you will be taking them to.
Hoping for the best.

[quote name='Mei-Mei']I've been sitting here thinking about this issue and I seriously think that you should consider counseling DAL. I'm not trying to be insulting. I think there is something missing in your life and you're trying to find it by moving, or buying dogs, or buying cats, or leaving your husband....or whatever. You're motivated by chaos. Your life is chaotic. Please consider my suggestion. Perhaps you should stay where you are and [i]stabilize your life[/i].[/b][/quote]

That's right on Mei-Mei. I think there are psychological issues here and you may have nailed them. Anyway a prefessional could be a big help. And I don't mean it in a mean way at all! How bout it DAL?

Wow. I can't belive you think dumping your dogs with strangers is a suitable arrangement for your move. With Cody's aggression issues it is a bite waiting to happen.

Where are you getting all these Poms from anyway? Most rescues don't keep handing out dogs like that.

I'm wondering if somone should be issuing a Do Not Adopt warning...

hey guys i talked to Dal earlier and told her about all the posts right now her feelilngs are hurt cuz she didnt think you guys would say all those things...so instead of posting right away and mabye getting into a heated discussion with hurt words i told her to stay out of the thread until things calmed down...i didnt see anything i could answer right off but instead of her going thru and reading some of the comments that might cause an argument if you want to post a group of questions i will ask her and answer them for her...

now i could be wrong and she could get on and answer them but i am not sure