Dogomania

Day vs Night behaviour

imported_Kat

Do your dogs behave differently when they are out at night for walks compared to during the day? At night time where I live, its more alive. There are foxes and badgers about as well as icky bats which tend to dive bomb me :roll: Kes is all alert at night and does this sort of wee prance with her ears mega erect and looking all around her. Its quite funny to watch actually. Last night I had her out at about 11pm and Sandy the horse in the field opposite was there and he came cantering over, so of course Kes had to have a nosy so she races up the bank and then stands stock still unexpectedly confronted with Sandy who towers over her. She raced down pretty fast again :lol:

• 3 years later...

[COLOR=Black][B][B]Your first day with your puppy marks the beginning[/B][/B][/COLOR] of your life together-the beginning of the bonding process that establishes your lifelong relationship with your dog.
[COLOR=Black][B]To get you started off right,[/B][/COLOR] let's look at this experience from the puppy's perspective. She has left familiar surroundings with a warm, comforting pile of siblings to enter a completely new environment filled with unfamiliar objects and new people. And more often than not she's just had her first car ride.