Dogomania

hits the spot

rotten_two

what type of petting does your pup like? gaia is a sucker for having her ears scratched she loves it and she talks (ruh ruh ruh) while you do it. you can tell she loves it cause she gets that look -- we call it 'stoopy dog' - her face and ears relax and her eyes glaze over.

aspen likes his ears scratched but what really turns him stoopy is when i rub his stop. he leans in, goes all stoopy dog and then starts to drool. it's quite funny to see! when he was a baby he had a tickle spot -- you know the one place you rub that makes them "play the banjo" with their back leg. that was super cute -- i wish he still did that!

Blitz groans- loudly- with pleasure if you rub his ears. If he's lying down he'll roll over onto that side, if he's standing up he'll practically have the side of the ear you're rubbing on the floor. He also like having his bum (is the base of his tail) scratched. He'll come over and stick his bum in your face when he wants it scratched.

Jerry likes a good chest and belly rub, but his favorite spot is just in front of his little stub of a tail. He goes all weak in the legs. :roll:

Ben's like BK with the ears. He LOVES to have his ears rubbed and grunts, groans, and pushes hard against your hand. It's heaven for him when we clean the inside of his ears.... :lol: :lol: He also enjoys being scratched above his tail - does the "present butt" salute when you try to just pet him on his head.

Kes loves any sort of scritchies but especially behind her ears, her chin and her tummy. As soon as she sees someone she will go all waggly butt then lean against the person and flop to the ground and expose herself :lol: The noises she makes are crazy with the grunts and the moans and the arerrr rerrrs :o

Haha! Its been great reading all of these...

Carse looooooooves to have his face rubbed, especially underneat his chin. His whole neck relaxes till you're basically holding all the weight of his front body in your hand rubbing, his eyes get all glazed over and he'll start moaning... :lol: He also loves his ears rubbed, he'll start moaning and making the funnyest noises, and then when you get the right spot, his back leg will start twitching around :lol: He'll pretty much be happy with anything though! :lol:

Pauly has a butt fetish, I swear. He will virtually assault me with his butt to get it rubbed. He swings his whole rear end, usually jumping up and getting a little momentum before plowing into me with it... sort of picture a bucking mule. My desk chair has a wobbly arm on one side from the repeated Pauly butt assaults. :o

All of my kids love their belly rubs, but especially Pooh Bear. He's constantly dropping to the floor and rolling over and spreading everything as wide as he can. He likes to be scratched where his balls used to be too. When I scratch his chest when he's upside down he closes his eyes.

Maya is a big time leaner. She loves to be scratched anywhere, but she also flops over and spreads 'em so you can get her tummy. And when her back legs are spread, she loves to be scratched between them. If you stop petting her, she'll throw her head back and look at you.

Jackie likes the belly rubs too. But she loves to get the top of her head scratched and her cheeks. And Jackie is the butt girl. She'll swing her butt around so she can get her butt scratches.

None of my kids will "play the banjo" with their hind legs no matter where I scratch, which is weird because every dog I've ever had before them would do that.

[quote name='Horsefeathers!']Pauly has a butt fetish, I swear. He will virtually assault me with his butt to get it rubbed. He swings his whole rear end, usually jumping up and getting a little momentum before plowing into me with it... sort of picture a bucking mule. My desk chair has a wobbly arm on one side from the repeated Pauly butt assaults. :o[/quote]

That's our Hunter!!! He THROWS his butt at you. And then jumps. But all four feet off the ground and the same height. Like only an inch. It's hysterical!!!

He LOVES it when our neighbor does it. She walks through the door and he backs up to her. She calls it his Booty Dance.

Tater loves the ears.

PoGo just likes to be touched anywhere.

Dakota just wants to lean on you. He could care less about being pet!

China's not so touchy feely, she loves to have her neck rubbed or behind her ears scratched though. She'll put up with having her back, stomache, rump, etc. scratched but it obviously makes her uncomfortable, strangers are not allowed to pet her anywhere but her head but we're starting to slowly get better about that. Oddly enough China does love being brushed out, doesn't matter where.

Zoey loves to be scratched anywhere and any time. Her all time favorite is to have her thighs scratched, all the better if it's a really good friction scratch, fingernails also make it better. If you scratch her thighs while she's lying down, she'll turn over on her back, tuck her front legs in and throw her head straight outward, and then she stretches her rear legs straight out as far as she can stretch them.