Dogomania

Bitch fest at my house last night!

Jackie and Maya got into a fight last night. I was in the bathroom with the door open, and everyone had a toy in their mouth. Jackie was in the bathroom doorway, and then she went over to the futon, which Maya was lying next to. Then all of a sudden they were fighting. I hit them over their heads with a pillow to make them stop.

Maya got a puncture on the bottom of her foot, in between the pads, and Jackie got a couple of punctures on her muzzle, right above her nose. Since their injuries obviously weren't life-threatening, and they both stopped bleeding, I didn't take them to the emergency vet last night.

The two girls literally kissed and made up last night too, and were lying next to each other. They really love each other, but once in a great while (about 4 or 5 times in 3 years) one of them will piss the other one off and they'll get in a fight, just like sisters.

But Maya was still limping today so I took her to my my vet this afternoon. He gave me some Panalog ointment to put on her owie and Jackie's owie twice a day, pain pills for Maya and antibiotics for both of them. The vet said that to save money I didn't have to bring Jackie in after I described her wounds. Jackie's nose is a little puffy, but she's not in any discomfort.

Then I took Maya to Petsmart and let her check stuff out, and so I could buy two bark collars and more dog food.

So I ended up spending over $300 on my puppers today.

But some good news is that Maya has lost 10 pounds from her highest weight (which is good)! She was up to 85 pounds, and now she weighs 75 pounds, which is the perfect weight for her. The last time Jackie was weighed (when she had her anal glands expressed) she had lost 4 pounds (from 90 to 86), and she's probably lost a little more since then. So we're all getting in shape!

bitch wars? bones? we have them here all the time...I let them work it out unless it gets ugly, then I stomp, and yell DAWGS!! NOW! and they stop. dont wanna piss mom off, thats more painful than bitch wars. **I** dont posture...both have had to go through 10 minutes of harsh obedience training, without treats (only a "good girl") afterwards.

they learned....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only had one real b*tch fight with my girls. That was a couple years ago and I'm still not really sure what started it. I was sitting on the couch with China lying down nearby, and I guess Zoey got too big for her britches because she came along standing real tall, and that's when they had at it. I scooped my boot off the floor and threw it at them, couldn't have planned it any better because it bounced off the top of both their heads. The funny part was after that neither one of them would be caught dead in the same room with the other for about a week. Haven't had any more fights since then.

[quote name='ObedienceGrrl']Mine wait until I'm on the phone. So I have to stop mid sentence and yell, "HEEEEEEEEEY!!!!"

The person on the other line just loves it.[/quote]

lol, I've done that before too. Except it'll just be Carse trying to rough house with the cats.. notttt a good idea. I let out a big "EYYYYYYYY EY EY EYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" and he stops dead. :lol: