Dogomania

Think good thoughts for us!

gooeydog

Thanks, I really do appreciate it, its helped everytime so far so why break the streak! :)

We have to be there by 10am for pre-op bloodwork, then we're just going to stay there with her until she can leave, so probably won't be home to update until afternoon sometime, but as soon as I can I will, hopefully with news that everything went great.

Well, things went just about right, we were in at 10, had the work done at 12, and were home by 12:45, after hanging out there for a bit to make sure she was waking up ok. Didn't have a chance to update til now because she's in the living room gated away from Haley and I wanted to keep a close eye on her. She's spent most of the afternoon snoozing, and when I took her out to pee just now, she was walking like a drunk :drinking: but the more she moves around, the more normal she becomes. She actually only needed a tooth cleaning, the vet said to leave the broken teeth unless they cause her problems, and just to monitor her bumps for any changes. So, thanks again for thinking about us, looks like it paid off! :)

K, I don't think she's quite ready to show off her pearlies yet :lol: but give it a few days... in the meantime I have some lovely drunken Goo pics that I'll have up within a couple days :wink: