Dogomania

Wow!!

ESSlover

Carson was just chewin on a remote (one he's already destroyed, so we're letting him play with it) and barking and playing with my dad, and he got really wound up, and grabed onto my dads arm with his teeth, and my dad yells, "COOL IT!" ONE TIME. and he lets go, completely calms down, lets go of the remote and lays down.. :o I've never seen him so.. obedient? Yeah. thats it. :o

Yay Carson! :) Lets hope he keeps this up!

Just one thing I noticed. By letting him play with the destroyed remote, he will take it that all remotes are OK to chew. He won't know the difference between a new remote that isn't acceptable to chew, and a remote that is already destroyed and okay. That's what I think anyway. :wink:

[quote name='ESSlover']lol, Rowie, thats what I think too. But my dad on the other hand... "Oh, He can tell the difference between the old one and the new one! That ones silver!!" :o Uhm, Dad? No. GRRR. Somebody wanna train my dad? :P :lol:[/quote]
LOL! :lol: Ohh I understand, don't worry! My mom actually wanted to drill a hole into our fence (its actually a wall) so Rowie could "go out whenever she wanted". :o Sweet of her, in a weird way, but what was the point of having a wall anyway? Thankfully, she decided against it!