Dogomania

D.O.G. banners

Wow I just love the graphics that you did on Kes' banner and the colours kick butt! My favourite two colours are bright pink and green or bright purple and green and its amazing you did those colours. I actually just recently got a tug made for Kes in pink and green :D After a hard night its made me really smile and is a nice thing to see before I go to bed, thank you. You are really talented :wink:

OK, while I would LOVE to say "use mine"....I think Rowie wins. the only reason I say that is because everyone and their brother knows about Goldens..and seeing one on the first page may encourage them to dig deeper...

can the other pictures be posted deeper into the site? once they're "hooked"?

8)

OMG.

THE ONLY COMPUTER LEFT IN THE HOUSE.

WORKS.

I CAN SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love em. Love em love em love em love em love em!!!!!! Once we get the site set up then we can make those clickable and advertise places. :lol: *dances around room* Weeeeeee!!!!

wELL FOR THE SITE i WAS THINKING OF USING DIFFERENT IMAGES...

Dang CAPS... uh anyhoo...

Like ESS said these will probably be used to advertise. Of course we always could use them on the site, but Id rather make those look better! :wink: [size=2]To be real honest I didnt put much time into these. :oops: [/size]