Dogomania

anyone want a COW?

courtnek

there's one standing on my front lawn....the dogs are going ballistic....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I know who owns her...my neighbor is driving over to the farm now. his cows get out all the time for some reason....

she looks to be in good health, good weight and hide looks fine. she's another escapist....I found three of them a few years back standing in the road not far from my house.....

I moved her into the backyard (very gentle and compliant)and put some water out for her. at least she's not near the road now.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:o [size=7]MOOO![/size] :o

[img]http://www.brenda.myphotos.cc/Animated%20Gifs/hapycolr4.gif[/img]

I'm happy she's a friendly cow!

We live out in the country and we've never had a cow wander by. 8) Your house must have animal magnetism!

Or perhaps you do. :D

she's black and white...typical dairy around here...this is an odd neighborhood...some of it, like my house, is city-like, but less than 1/2 mile away are dairy farms....

there are coyotes and foxes by the river, lots of forested areas...its cool and weird at the same time...

:lol: 8) :o

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']Court, its better than finding a camel tied to your gate. :o Thankfully, the owners came back in the next two minutes to untie him. Turned out another camel had run off or something and they needed to keep that camel there. It was really weird.

Glad the cow was reunited with her owner!![/quote]

OH... MY... GOD... You have no idea how happy I would be to come home and find a camel at my house!!! :D

[quote name='Canis erectus'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']Court, its better than finding a camel tied to your gate. :o Thankfully, the owners came back in the next two minutes to untie him. Turned out another camel had run off or something and they needed to keep that camel there. It was really weird.

Glad the cow was reunited with her owner!![/quote]

OH... MY... GOD... You have no idea how happy I would be to come home and find a camel at my house!!! :D[/quote]
I'll send you a couple hundred, then. :lol: