Dogomania

question for gooeydog (or anyone)

The petsmart around here use to carry those kind (that's where I got them), but stopped a few seasons ago, they do have a website though: [url]http://www.fidofleece.com/category.cfm?Category=9&CFID=14648362&CFTOKEN=80820403[/url]

If it helps any, Goo/Haley (55 lbs and pretty deep chested) fit in a large, and Annie (12 lbs) fits in an x-small, they do have a sizing guide on the site too I think?

These are the best style of jacket I've seen, we also have one of those ones with just a single strap in front, and single strap around their girth, and once Casey was swimming and I went to grab the handle to help pull her up over the bulkhead, only to have it slip right over her halfway up, leaving her panicked and disoriented in the water still... haven't used it since. These ones hold snug even when pulling up the big dogs (55 lbs), and the webbing across the chest helps to distribute their weight a bit more as well when you do pull on it.

thanks so much! I found it at petco today, so Im goign to go back next week and get it! it was $24 for the medium, so Ill check the website and see if thats a good price for it, it seems to be though, the ones at petsmart are about 20....... I like this zipper type one much better tho, and it seems alot more flexible, not so thick and stiff