Dogomania

Look who was returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tx2478

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d935b3127cce929a48e79d8900000016108AbsXLVw3aNh[/img]
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d935b3127cce929a48859deb00000016108AbsXLVw3aNh[/img]

so here is the deal the clinic called me this morning and said a guy brought the dog in asking what this bump was in the back on leo's neck was the lady said it is a microchip and scanned it and it came back to me...for some weird reason she sent leo back to this guys house but took his number down for me so i called. now when i asked the lady how they found him the lady said last night, then she said yesterday morning and then she said this morning...hmmm....

now here is what i am worried about leo is shaking non stop...and he is really stand offish to the kids adam went to hug him and he growled...my mom said maybe he was spanked for doing somehting wrong...any advice[/img]

So glad he's back!! I just posted on the other thread!!! Maybe a couple of kids took him and that is why is he nervous around yours. I would have the kids just be very quiet and not make any sudden moves until he is feeling more like himself.

Congrats!! :D

Yay, I’m so glad you have him back.

I would just try to treat him as normally as possible – don’t fuss over him too much or coddle him. If he falls straight back into his usual routine I think he will feel more safe and secure.

I agree with everyone else. it will help if you put him back on his normal schedule, treat him just as you did before he got lost, dont make a big deal outta him. act like nothing happened.

a little reinforcement NILIF will help too. life as normal. thats what makes them the most comfortable.

SOOOO glad he's back!!!

8)

Congrats on getting Leo back :D

it seems funny that she would change her story, i would have went off at her (i have a fiery temper at times :evil: ) if that happened to me it would be best for all involved if my husband picked the dog up alone :lol:

i think you have been given good advice so far, just act normal and give him space, he's probably upset from being away from his pack, i'm sure he will be fine soon.

keep us updated okay :)

felicia