Dogomania

Possitive Thoughts needed for Tx2478

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys i was just talking to Alena and she has heart breaking news..
Yesterday she put Leo outside to got potty .. she went back not even 10 mins later to get him and he was gone.. some one has stolen him. they have a completly secure backyard where he can't get out.. she's so upset and doenst know what to do. People took him once before but brought him back. She's going to post signs all over housing for Leo and offer a reward, and he is microchipped. THe MP's said to keep checking the clinic on post..

please send possitive thoughts for Leo's safe return!

hey guys thanks for the thoughts...i was going to post about him last night but i kept hoping for his return...i have checked my backyard over and there is no way out i mean mabye he found a way usually when he runs out the side door he comes to the front door and barks...and this is the first time leo has been out without Star. I just keep thinking why didnt i let them both out at the same time. The clinic says they have had no one call in and i am to check back by 3. i havent talked to my husband to tell him and the kids keep asking where he is and my daughter is so mopey...i just keep listening for a small bark coming from someones house. I asked everyone in the neighborhood that was out have they seen a little white maltese...he has just been freshly groomed and his nails are clipped so if someone found him they could tell he wasnt a stray. He is microchipped so i am hoping to hear from someone. i am so worried

My Golden Retriever, Cracker, was terrified of fireworks. On July 4, my dad didn't close the back gate and Cracker got out and ran away. There were fireworks going off all over the neighborhood. I think that maybe his ID tag had fallen off or something, because the people who found him called my vet clinic and gave them the number on his rabies tag. He had gone across a busy 4-lane highway and was at a nice family's house. The pads on his feet were raw from being on the street, but other than that he was fine. We got him back home after two or three days.

So call every place you can think of: the pound, shelters, vet clinics, police. And put a lost dog ad in the paper too.

Good luck!

grrr i am so mad i saw some people from my husbands company yesterday and one of the girls told me that her neighbor has a small dog and that some people were trying to steal him...and she lives like 6 houses down from me...and when i told her it was a maltese she is scared the same people trying to get her neighbors dog might of gotten leo...

i could of sworn i heard him bark this morning but when i got to the door there was nothing...