Dogomania

dogs

Freckles

[quote name='Freckles']:) how do dogs like to be have alot of attetion well i hope that if you have a puppy you give it a lot of attentin so they never forget you thancks :D[/quote]

i think iv'e had one too many beers :lol: :drinking:

cos that made no sence whatsoever!

[quote name='felicia'][quote name='Freckles']:) how do dogs like to be have alot of attetion well i hope that if you have a puppy you give it a lot of attentin so they never forget you thancks :D[/quote]

cos that made no sence whatsoever![/quote]

It's only 11am Felicia how many beers have you had ????? :drinking: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Debbie'][quote name='felicia'][quote name='Freckles']:) how do dogs like to be have alot of attetion well i hope that if you have a puppy you give it a lot of attentin so they never forget you thancks :D[/quote]

cos that made no sence whatsoever![/quote]

It's only 11am Felicia how many beers have you had ????? :drinking: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

oh, it's 11:24pm here, iv'e had four of my husband homebrew, that;s about eight commercial beers :lol:

[quote]nah, felicia, you can't chalk this one up to beer!
[/quote]

damn! :lol:

[quote name='Mutt_Lady']Go Felicia! Chug, chug, chug! :lol:

I think that she wants us to post how we get our dogs' attention. Such as treats, whistles, etc. I'm just guessing though.[/quote]

heheh, the best thing is, i don't feel seedy at all this morning, my husbands homebrew doesn't give you a hang over thank goodness :lol:

[quote]14 she's just not good at wording stuff sometimes[/quote]

okay, now i feel bad :(

felicia

I know u weren't but thats how she felt(she was at my house when she read this and she didn't want to login onto her name)

[quote]Hey C and D were not making fun of her...you know what we are like here...anything for a silly giggle...remember we once got 6 pages froma post left blank apart from a ?....and about 60 pages from a dot [/quote]
I know(I explained this to her after I posted) and I remember those posts I don't think I responded to 1 of them though.