Dogomania

Any breed you want

pyrless

I'd want to be a hound. I could sing whenever I wanted, and no one would care how bad it sounded...I could run around in circles and everyone would say thats normal....I could watch the world go by with just my nose...then I could lounge on the couch and nap until mom came home....

:lol: :lol:

I would be a Papillon, not just any Papillon, I would be Montie. He is incredibly fit and healthy, and has more energy than any other dog I know, he's small enough that I can sneak him in anywhere and he can curl up in my snuggly dressing gown at the front while I walk around and do the house work. He sleeps under my blankets at night and wherever he wants during the day. He is extremely intellegent and knows exactly how to play people for what he wants from them. He is absolutely spoilt rotten and is loved by all. Honestly I couldn't think of a better life :angel:

I would be a Labrador Retriever; sometimes you can be energetic and spunky, then other times you can be a full-time couch potatoe.

That matches my personality perfectly. Sometimes I want to get out and go for jogs; other times I want to sit on our couch, watch Ellen, and eat Goldfish crackers. :lol:

I'd like to be a Coonhound, doesn't matter which breed. If you ask me a dog's life doesn't get any better than bombing through the woods with some of your buddies, yelling at the top of your lungs while chasing varmints, all the while running through the mud and muck and just causing general mayhem. The only thing that could be better than that would be that no one will expect you to do anything else! :D

• 3 years later...

I would be a labrador.. they always look like they are having so much fun even when they are doing absolutley nothing at all. It's so hard to look at a lab and not smile.. i wanna make people smile lol. Plus labs never really grow up they just get bigger, they act like puppies their whole lives... I wish I could never grow up