Dogomania

My new doggie ...yes you heard me, MINE!!!

Kat is the dog in my sig and who Im adopting in a week.
:laola:

Shes very sweet. Shes timid and submissive but I like that in a dog. Shes housebroken already and knows sit very well... I taught her with hand signals which she responds to better. Kat heels too which is great! Her sister had problems with seperation anxiety and submissive peeing so Im expecting Ill have to work on that but no big deal.

I cant figure out what kinda mix she is though :-? She and her sister look almost completely different. Ill post a pic of Kat and later her sister. I want opinions without knowing what her sister looks like first. So what do ya think??

[img]http://www.straydog.org/Month200506/Images20050605-0611/23274KatTheDogSitsPosesGOOD.jpg[/img]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know I saw her in your sig the other day and wanted to tell you to adopt her, because she was just too cute! Congratulations! As for her breed, she looks like a purebred Lovable Mutt.

I really don't see any distingusihing breed features in her. But she has a very sweet face!

She's looks like a doll to me, congratulations on the new family member!

I've got a really good eye for breeds, and from the first glace I thought Shiba Inu mix. The color and head features are about right, but it doesn't look like her tail has a curl, though I suppose that doesn't neccessarily mean anything. I'll alsoi go with Mei-Mei and say that there is at least some beagle in there somewhere, espescially when you look at her sister. Who knows though maybe they didn't have the same daddy.

All in all I guess it really matters little, I know you'll love her forever no matter what she is.

mega congrats!!! I know that wonderful feeling and you just want to go and yell I have my own doggggyyyyyyyy :D :D :D

She looks like a lab mix and her sister looks husky mix so I would go with a wonderful mutt :wink: Are you keeping her name as Kat? Brill name by the way not that I would be biased of course :P