Dogomania

Wheres SarahStaff been???

she thought about it for awhile....and i mean Tully is one heck of a Staffy Bull....she's got a lot of titles in conformation and agility..
her hips have been OFA'd...

and she picked a stud that would seriously compliment Tully...i mean he's dead...but they still have his sperm..and i guess he was one heck of a Staffy Bull too...

it's certainly not something she just jumped into..she went back and forth on the decision but finally decided to breed her...

Honestly I think she's doing the right thing. Tully is an outstanding representitive of her breed. If people like her didn't breed amazing dogs like Tully we'd be left with nothing but badly bred dogs. I'm all for rescuing, and I always will be but I don't think it means repsonsible breeders should stop breeding.

I would kill for a pup of such a wonderful dog like Tully.

[quote name='K']But I thought she was on our side????...what happned?[/quote]

I believe rescuers and responsible breeders are on the same side. We both only want the best for dogs, and to stop the BYB's from pumping out puppies. If there wern't responsible breeders dogs wouldn't be what we have today. There would be no breeds, no health tested titled dogs, just ones not worthy of being bred. We need responsible breeders just as much as we need rescues.

Do you guys know what happened over there? (maybe I'm not supposed to talk about this)

I used to read a lot at PBF because there were such knowledgeable people that posted regularly. Now all the good posters are gone... Is there a reason for the mass exodus?