Dogomania

I made a decison

I'm coming back, and I wanted to say I'm truly sorry for all the trouble I caused. I'm sorry for being rude, K. I'm sorry for being such a bug. I promise you can have all the heat you want in your discussions from now on, and I'll just ignore it if it bothers me.

I promise to be a much better member, if you will give me that chance.

welcome back KG..see? I told you we wouldnt bite...

we strive to teach. thats one of our big goals. yea, we snipe, get irritated and sometimes snap, but these people are more like family then some real families....

realize this isnt at all like PF. I know you knocked around there pretty bad, and I defended you. but not all sites are like them.

8)

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']Welcome back!

i believe most people deserve a second chance...[/quote]

Thank you. Also court, your message means alot to me.

I'm sorry for bringing back this thread, its just that I've been gone for awhile, and I wanted to read posts and respond.

I know it does KG..and I know that PF treated you very badly, so I will tell the story here of Ceasar.

her parents did not want Ceasar to be inside. she is a minor she has no control over the situation. I tried to help her on PF, as some others did, bit the "clique" people slammed her repeatedly for having an outside dog.

Now I agree with them that dogs should be inside at night and when they cant be kept an eye on, but they were slamming her because the dog was out AT ALL, without someone watching him. not possible, since she cant spend her whole life outside, and thats where the parents said the dog had to be.

we have worked together on training and getting Ceasar used to being an inside dog. parents are relenting a little, Ceasar still needs a lot of training but it can be done.

I think she wanted to avoid the abuse here she got there, while trying to work this all out.

KG, you have worked hard with Ceasar, you have convinced your parents to relent a little, in my opinon....GOOD JOB!! keep it up. we will help you.

8)

I am a full time member of PF and missed that thread, I usually try to avoid them as the so to speake clique, bashes you for everything. My dogs spend alot of time outside, unattended, in a fully fenced back yard. I also have a couple of cats that are outdoors, but they have always been outside and I dont plan on changing their ways anytime soon. (okay to start slamming me now).

Welcome again. I'm glad you decided to come back! Many of us do things that others do not like, we're only human...but it is best to ignore it and get on with your life. Hope you can put up with us this time around! :P

Hey guys, was "norma" primrose, the pitbull hater?