Dogomania

Licked dry?

Yep, Pooh Bear likes to help me wash my hair. Sometimes I'll just do a quick hair wash by putting my head under the bathtub faucet. Pooh Bear stands right by me and watches the water. And he lickes my arm pits (that tickles!) and he licks my arms when I get them wet.

Jackie loves to lick my hands after I wash them. She must really like the soap taste.

And of course they all like to lick my stinky feet!

[quote name='leahluvsherpups']EVERY time I get out of the shower Buddy comes in and proceeds to lick my legs dry. Does anyone else have a dog that does that?[/quote]

nassa does that too! at least i know she's isn't the only one now, anyone have any idea why they do it?

also, if i have a cut or some kind of injury she comes up and tries to lick it as well.....do you think she's trying to fix it?

felicia

[quote name='felicia'][quote name='leahluvsherpups']EVERY time I get out of the shower Buddy comes in and proceeds to lick my legs dry. Does anyone else have a dog that does that?[/quote]

nassa does that too! at least i know she's isn't the only one now, anyone have any idea why they do it?

also, if i have a cut or some kind of injury she comes up and tries to lick it as well.....do you think she's trying to fix it?

felicia[/quote]

Free and Laurel both lick my legs and feet,although not out of the shower cuz they're not allowed in there (too crowded - lol). and as far as licking wounds, yes, I think they're trying to fix it. that's how they would in a pack if one member is injured. I have heard that their saliva has a natural antibiotic in it.....however, I dont know that for a fact.

8)

Felicia I must have missed greeting you, so welcome aboard.

thankyou, i'm having a great time here, i already need my doggo fix a few times a day :drinking: :lol:

i think it's so sweet when she try's to heal me, i don't let her do it but every now and then she'll get a lick in when i least expect it, i do think it's sweet though because it means she's trying to look after me.

as for the shower, i just wait til she leaves now and get dressed real quick then she comes back when it's too late :lol:

dogs are such loving little things! :D

felicia

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='felicia']thankyou, i'm having a great time here, i already need my doggo fix a few times a day :drinking: :lol:
[/quote]

You mean to tell me people actually leave dogo?? LOL :o :o :lol:

[quote name='DeafAussieLover'][quote name='felicia']thankyou, i'm having a great time here, i already need my doggo fix a few times a day :drinking: :lol:
[/quote]

You mean to tell me people actually leave dogo?? LOL :o :o :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

well, i actually stay on all day, i'm not always at the computer but i pretty much always leave the site open.... :D

i didn't know mother dogs ate the poo to keep there dens clean, that's pretty smart :)

felicia

Zoey's a licker too, espescially when it's the weather's hot and you've sweating. It's not the normal dog lick though, it seems like her entire tongue is making contact with your legs and feet. Then she kinda slowly drags her tongue along, all slobbery and you can her tongue scraping against your skin. Oh, and if she licks your hands or feet, her tongue wraps around your fingers and toes trying to get any possible toe cheese out. It's kinda gross but I don't mind most times.

Chubbs does it, he will open the bathroom door and if your sitting on the throne he will come over and start licking your legs. As soon as my husband gets out of bed Chubbs will plop himself on his pillow and lick it to the point I will have to change the pillow case and throw the pillow in the dryer. If I lay my clothes out on the bed, within minutes I will come back to find him in a ball on my clothes. He just loves his Mommy!!!

Maisy (JRT) will wait outside the shower on the bath mat, she waits for my hair towel....... I know, I know....weird !!! She doesn't care about the towel I use to dry off with, she wants the one I put on my head !!!
Then she scratches at it and rolls and rubs on it...... :o

She licks the wetness off the edge of the tub too......and loves my lotion...

Gretchen has a toe fetish and will lick anyones bare toes she can get ahold of......... :evilbat: