Dogomania

Goodbye

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You use that word flaming too lightly. Flmaing is name calling and specifically attacking, not stating opinions. Who did I specifically flame? The original poster in that aussie whatever thread? I just commented and stated my OPINION that where the person got the dog wasn't right. Her sig said something that mildly offended me, she was insulting a breed I used to own without even spelling it right. So I pointed it out. Anything else I should apologize for?

K will probably have to tell me to SHUT UP, again, but heres my take. this is a civilized board, MUCH MORE CIVILZED tha PF...we try to understand, but if we disagree, we disagree. get over yourself. there is a vast amount of knowledge here to be handed out, but only if you can deal with the fact that SOME PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE....again. get over yourself.

this is an internet board, not everyone will agree with you. there is a vast amount of knowledge to be learned here, if you toughen up and agree to learn it. my take. takeit or leave it.

[quote name='Horsefeathers!'][quote name='Cairn6']I am one of those that likes to give people the benefit of the doubt because we never know who is on the other side of the computer, how old they are, what your going through right now, how lonely a person might be. [/quote]

Hey, I thought we agreed to let that drop and never bring it up again! :x

Just kidding. I remember when you thought I was the biggest jackass here. You still might, but at least you stopped saying it. :oops:[/quote]

[img]http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Hiding.gif[/img] I don't know what your talking about you must be thinking of Cairn7. :oops:

Seriously, though I did think you were being a big fat bully. :lol: I was new I didn't know anyones personality. So I thought I will drop this because maybe I am wrong, I knew I was having the worst time in my private life so who knows what you were going through at the time. And I never said you were the biggest jackass there much bigger jackasses. :lol: No, I am glad I stuck around because after reading lots of your posts I realize your not a big old bully that you do have a big heart and do your part and then some to take care of dogs in need.

KG - I don't care if you stay or go. If you go I hope your happy at the cat site. If you are so concerned about our opinion of Caeser's happiness than take our suggestions and take him to a behaviourist both so he can be a happy house dog and you and your family can be safe and comfortable with him as a house dog.

This remember me the end of those Godzilla movies when some kids say to Godzilla: [i]Goodbye!, goodbye, goodbye![/i] with a high voice, and they used to keep yelling at the damn lizzard until she get lost in the horizon... :-?

[size=2]i'm gettin' old huh?[/size]

[quote name='CoalSky']I can't figure out why you're still here... I don't mean to sound rude, I'd love to get to know you if you stuck around. But I hate long, drawn out goodbyes :-?[/quote]

Okay, I'm sorry if its bothering you. I'll put this simply, one more time.

I'm staying today, and leaving tomorow. I wanted to sort things out.

One more thing:

I wanted to thank court for being such a help to me.

This is getting very old and very boring and very monotonous :roll:

Life is too short to waste going over old territory when the issue has been put onto the fire to burn away. You could walk out in front of a bus tomorrow and instead you're wasting your time arguing with people you don't know.. reality check comes to mind.