Dogomania

The heat is on!

izzy

Guest Anonymous

Justin IM's me this morning and said that it was 123 IN THE SHADE in Iraq..... :o itold him it was like living back in Arizona.. but not really.. since ya.. but wow! that's flippin' hot!

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']Justin IM's me this morning and said that it was 123 IN THE SHADE in Iraq..... :o itold him it was like living back in Arizona.. but not really.. since ya.. but wow! that's flippin' hot![/quote]

:o HOLY CRAP THATS HOT! :o

It's very uncomfortable here as well. We've had the air on for a week with no let-up in sight. The boys don't want to go out much and I don't blame them. Stepping outdoors is like walking into a sauna... :x

School's out as of yesterday, but I didn't get my room all closed up so that means I get to go back Monday for another day of sweltering in my stifling classroom. Wah! :-?

The forecast doesn't look good until the end of next week. I hope it changes. :o I am not a heat person at all.

It is so hot here today that this poor little nutsy squirrel was doing this instead of eating at the bird feeder....and it was only 10:00 a.m. :o

[img]http://ehle.homelinux.org/gallery/albums/The-Great-Outdoors/droopy_squirrel.sized.jpg[/img]

I tried to do some weed pulling around the same time. I had the same reaction! :lol:

us Midwesterners are suffering, because of the humidity, not so much the heat. I hate walking outside into a freakin' STEAMBATH every morning....but Izzy's, temperature wise, is worse. Iz, dont shave them. thats actually worse. the fur protects them from the sun as well. if anything, get them thinned by a groomer. get the undercoat shaved out, but leave the top coat. on a crested-type coat, the sun is a real liablility...burning, skin cancer, all of that....