Dogomania

do you have pitbull problems where you live

In Israel pitbull is a diying breed
couple of months ago some amstaf attacek a girl ( 4 years old ) and killed her.
the resons probably where pain ( she nagged him ), the dog wasent familier with the girl and just came to this family two weeks ago, the dog and the girl were left alone, the dog was agresive to other pepole and was tought as a wepon, he killed small dog two days before, he attaked other animals ans all the nieberhod lived in fear from him, he was chained up from two months of age to the day he came to this family, the hit him a lot and last of all his owner put him in dog fights.
now to any resonable man\ woman the dog was dengeruos and putting him near a child or anything els is a bomb whos going to ezplode at any minit.
just to clear the area, amstaf is how he was named but no pepers to support that.
after the fetal attack the dog was puted down no matter how much other people protested. but the story did not ended there. the goverment now making a low that aome breeds are ilegal to keep, breed, inport, seel, bay ant etc
that kind of dedly attack is the first and only one the ever occured in Israel but the one who putted this stupped law dont care at all no matter how many vet, breeder and owner say
breeds like rotwielers, amstaf, pitbull, bulltriere, dogo de argentino, tosa inu, fila barzileru ans stafudissher triere are going to become ilegal to keep :cry:
owners tring to fight it but not so succsesfuly
do you have such probs where you live and what do you have to say about that

In Northern Ireland here the pitbull is a banned breed under the dangerous dogs act. Its a shame on one hand but on the other hand these dogs are quite often liked to terrorist activities and on more than one occasion I have been involved in under cover operations to bust fighting rings and triangles. Of course they are still about and I saw a beautiful red and white bitch last week..unfortunately with a crowd of yobs who were drinking on the street in daylight.. I felt for the dog.

the USA as a whole doest have a "pit bull problem" and pit bulls and other breeds are banned in alot of citys :cry:

thankfully we do not have any "pit bull problem" in my town..i'm only 18 years but in my short lil life i've never heard of a pit bull attack in my town.....there are alot pit bulls in this town but from what i have seen they are all well cared for..i've yet to find one pit bull in this town that is tied up in someones back yard(and yes i've been down a whole lot of alleys and it's a small town)