Dogomania

Celebrities who own your breed?

drjeffrock

Hey guys, Just curious as to what "celebrities" own the same breed dog as you. I will let someone else answer for APBTs. Famous people who own Akitas include: Helen Keller, and Sarah Michelle Geller. FYI, Helen Keller also had a pit :) I am sure there are more celebs, I will check and add them as I find them

[quote name='xavierandrea']Sean Puffy Combs... P Diddy has a Rottie... Here's the picture..
[img]http://dl.dogomania.com/pics/6/Noggin02.jpg[/img][/quote]
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett also have Rotties, 3 of them I believe. I met the dogs at Cesar's (my trainer) warehouse.

[quote name='pomeranians']Nichole Richie and Hilary Duff have poms...but I don't know of anyone else.[/quote]

Don't start me on this! I was forced to watch of of her stupid MTV video diaries (I should warn you, I loathe her) and she and her sister had their dogs and were letting them attack each other. The poor thing was getting bitten and then stupid Hilary was like "Okay, lets stop that. They're not pit bulls." :evil:

haha I doubt any high profile celeb would have a Border collie. They take up far too much time for a celeb that tours the world!

The only person I know that is a celeb with a bc is a guy called matt baker who presents a kids programme called Blue Peter. He has a dog called Meg who is related to Meg (the original) but in saying that he works her with sheep and she comes into the studio on tv with him. Hes a very nice guy to talk with :D

Queen Victoria of England, Isaac Newton, (a "pre-Pom" to be sure) Tammy Wynette, Dan from my MSN Pom group(He [i]should[/i] be a celebrity) David Hasselhoff(!)
and Fran Drescher, and ME! Hah! Too much coffee folks, watch out tonite 8)

Chillin' with the hubby...
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XwDhAksdRI26UGf0ksrd7bsQWd66ydI5DE3WKUX5qmzY0apwFWqVi*brltkeH2yjeCxYHcF8j836Axk6BSeraOPoUn*t41p9eoK!XHuqXfbz6Yb*Ggm11M3BsznOX!BU1u5jPrAtUK4/Cricket%20and%20Dad.jpg?dc=4675519767447092572[/img]

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP'][quote name='drjeffrock']Famous pittie owners include:
Thomas Edison, Teddy Roosevelt, Fred Astaire, and Jack Dempsey. Oh, cant forget our good friend DMX. :roll:[/quote]

cant forgot good ole Big Boi either :roll:[/quote]
Ahhh yes, how could I forget? I do love their music though (Outkast and DMX.) :-?
Interesting stuff so far, keep posting!

[quote name='Lucky Chaos'][quote name='pomeranians']Nichole Richie and Hilary Duff have poms...but I don't know of anyone else.[/quote]

Don't start me on this! I was forced to watch of of her stupid MTV video diaries (I should warn you, I loathe her) and she and her sister had their dogs and were letting them attack each other. The poor thing was getting bitten and then stupid Hilary was like "Okay, lets stop that. They're not pit bulls." :evil:[/quote]

:roll: :evil: :x

And Nichole Richie got her pom from a puppymill in CA... :( People in Hollywood are rarely ever good dog owners. They just get whatever is "in style". :cry:

[quote name='gooeydog']Picasso had a Dachshund :lol:

And here's a whole list of past/present famous pit bull owners:
[url]http://www.understand-a-bull.com/PitbullInformation/FamousOwners.htm[/url][/quote]
Guys, check that link out, there are some interesting peeps on there. Rachel Rae and her E V O O apparently have a pittie! :lol: