Dogomania

My Parents got a Japanese Chin

My parents have a mutt named Elmo that is part lab/greyhound that they got from the Humane Society. He is a GREAT dog, very well behaved and just all around good. [My Dad is Dr. DoLittle, he used to bring home new dogs from the dog pound every month when I was growing up, I love that about him]. Anyway -

My sister tells my parents that her friends Dad is dying of cancer and he has a Chinese Chin [I do believe thats the breed] that he wants to place in a good home. My parents weren't sure they wanted another dog right now [my parents are still young but having some health issues, my Dad had to retire early so they just weren't sure] So I go over to meet her today, she is soooo cute, she was on my lap shaking like a leaf. Very nervous in the new environmnent and such. Elmo has been great, he's already kissing her...

Long story short my parents have had her all but one day and they already have an appointment to get her spayed [AWESOME] BUT come to find out, she is only a year old and she has already had a litter :x I was sad to hear that, some people... but the happy ending is that she won't be having anymore, my parents love her and they are going to get her spayed ASAP. Oh and her name is Soto [my Dad has 2 old DeSotos that he treasures so thats where the name came from]. Thanks for listening, just wanted to share ;) I need to get some pictures, she really is so cute, I wanted her for myself!!