Dogomania

"Find the pitbull" websites

the biggest flaw i have found in all of these find the pit bull games is that they have a "pit bull" and they also have an Am Staff wich are essentially the same breed..and on all of the games i have seen(except one) the "pit bull" is essentially Am Staff looking.

i have yet to see a find the pit bull game with a true APBT..except one..but he's a puppy in the picture so people essentially say he is mixed :roll:

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']the biggest flaw i have found in all of these find the pit bull games is that they have a "pit bull" and they also have an Am Staff wich are essentially the same breed..and on all of the games i have seen(except one) the "pit bull" is essentially Am Staff looking.

i have yet to see a find the pit bull game with a true APBT..except one..but he's a puppy in the picture so people essentially say he is mixed :roll:[/quote]

I find that there are some flaws, like they don't always seem to use good quality pics or ones that show a dog to standard of any of the breeds, some do but most of the pics aren't that great. I don't consider an AST and a APBT to the same breed, maybe technically but they look different so you can tell them apart or you could say which number is an AST and which is an APBT. If they are showing an APBT that looks like an AST then that is a problem and more confusing for people. I saw one which used an APBT that looked like a real APBT, maybe I can find it again, it wasn't a puppy either and it was a really good find the pit game. I dont even think they had AST on there, maybe but I dont remeber.