Dogomania

Alan

So tell use a little about yourself? What are your pets names and breeds? How old are they? When do they eat? When do they sleep? When do they poop? What do you feed them? What are their annoying habbits? Do they dig up your yard? Do they sleep in your bed? Do they have accidents in the house? How long have you owned pets? What qualities do you admire in each listed pet and why? How much do they weight? What color are their eyes? How often do you clipp their nails? What color is your house? What color is your car? Do you have children? Do you have a Wife/husband?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Woah, flash back... when I used to live in Canberra we had a next door neighbour who was about... well he was my age, I think I was about 10 then. Anyway, EVERY TIME you went outside he would pop his annoying little head over the fence and say "What are you doing?" and you'd tell him, and he'd say "Why" and you'd answer, and he'd say "Why" and you'd answer again, and he'd say "Why"... it would go on and on and he did it to everyone in the family. It got to the point where mum was hanging the washing up in the house!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't help but have a little chuckle to myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to meet you Alan, so why are you here again? *Jokes* :wink:

[quote name='gigishiba']Just for the sake of the poop topic, mine poop in the morning. Unless Kenzo is STUBBORN and doesn't.....and sometimes (once a month at the most) he'll poop in the corner of the house, same spot.

Otherwise, Kenzo poops in along the front of the fence and Kika poops in the back part. SO we have have a nice path we know where NO poop is.

Don't worry, I won't post any poop pix as I have in the past! :lol:[/quote]

Like the glistening yule log? :sweetCyberM: