Dogomania

A.d.d. aussiedoodle

milesmori

Ok.. I have a 7month old aussiedoodle female, I have taught her to sit, shake with both paws, high 5, and laydown... Ok so heres my problem. When other people are around she seems to get stage fright... She will sit but she wont do shake or high 5... She just sits and stares at anyone who is by her. laydown is still rough wheather people are around or not.. I dont know if I am doing it wrong seeing this is "my" first dog of my own.. I grew up with 3 dogs, so... I was told aussiedoodles are a smart breed.. But yea.. She can open doors which is scary.. Well any tips on the laydown command and what to do about her stage fright??

I agree that puppies just take a little more patience and time. It sounds like you're doing a good job with your puppy. I'm sure she'll get over the stage fright when she has developed a longer attention span.

By the way, Aussiedoodle isn't a breed. Why don't you just say Aussie mix or Poodle mix. Your dog is a very cute mixed breed dog.

I say aussedoodle cause that is what I was told she was.. it was two weeks later that I found out that it was an aussy poodle mix... lol..... but thanks for the info... I will keep it in mind tomarrow when I start again lo.l... Another thing.. she doesn't seem to lick alot... When I was growing up I had an american eskimo, and a beagle doxon mix... they both licked like crazy... when I try to get her to give me a kiss she just sniffs me then like looks away... sometimes its like she is saying you too damn ugly boy lol.... but ok off to take my young poodle for a walk lol!!

• 2 years later...