Dogomania

chinese crested

melissajean

Very emotionally attached is an understatement.

They really pick out one person in the family and stick to them like glue. I have two naked shadows that follow me around like it's their job. When they are on my lap, the other dogs cannot come near me. They wo'nt have it! We had them out one day and had to run into the supermarket. So Jeremy stayed in the car with them. Well, I came out of the store and I could hear them screaming.

Speaking of screaming.....they do sing! I call it singing.....most people (non CC owners) call it screaming!! It's really funny. Espeically when they all start....then they get the shepherds howling. Our neighbors love us!!

A pretty delicate breed. So not a lot of rough housing.

They are difficult to potty train. Most owners always have pee pads out for them.

Skin issues are a whole other topic! If you want more....please feel free to PM me!

Also, I can put you in touch with some people who have CCs near you if you would like me to.

I pmed you obedience. but I forgott to add that i would like to meet some crestedsin my area if you know of any :) also if any one with them are going to be at the marquett kennel club show over labor day weekend that would be willing to let me meet there cresteds.

• 4 years later...

My cresteds are great with children, they have a lots of unandrestanding for them and they love them a lot. But it is not that easy. You should know from which breed you are taking your new dog, becouse psychic of this dog is sometimes problem and it is going from parents to puppies.
They need to have contact with children and other peoples from puppy, to do not have problems in their grown life.