Dogomania

tasty toys

Qwill loses intetest in his chew toys very quickly. Being as he is still so young I don't want to give him rawhide or other things. How can I interest him back in his chew toys. Could I dip them in beef broth or something? Does that sound silly? He keeps trying to chew things that aren't toys but when I try to divert his interest to an appropriate toy he loses interest.

There are balls you can buy which you can put treats into. My pups [b]love[/b] them. Keeps them intertained for hours.

Nylabone also has some flavored bones available. If Qwill doesn't chew things up too easily (don't want him to digest a bunch of the stuff), than those would probably work for him.

Yup, kongs are what I would suggest too. They are designed to have food put in them. Also get chew toys of verying hardness - Kavik likes his kong and tire toys and would chew on harder things if I let him but Zaphod will only chew on soft things like stuffed toys and braided ropes.