Dogomania

My sis and her Old English Sheepdogs...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

OKay, so I got to see the little pups. They now have 5 left. Another pup died after the vet clipped the tails and dew claws.
So, I go out to take a look at the pups. My mother asks her how many males and females they have. She told her then her husband picked one up said "heres a girl, and this one here is a boy" (putting down the first and picking up another). So, I instantly start ranting, started a major family argument... Let them know, the ones they were thinking were males are actually females and the ones they thought were females, are males. They actually thought the girls "pee-pee" was the balls on the male. I had to inform them the balls wont drop until later on. I started an all out war. Everyone was pissed at me for getting on them. I continuied to say I cant believe they even bred the dogs in the first place.... I kept hearing "I forgot, your the expert since you breed your dogs you know everything" (in the snottiest possible voice you can imagine).
Ugh, so my older sister, who is usually very, very smart, bred her dogs with no health tests, show titles, knowledge of bloodlines, etc.... She didnt even know which pups were male and which were female.
Im not even going to get into our discussion of parvo shots....

Guest Anonymous

I can certainly see why it p*sses you off. And I'm sorry that you ended up in an arguement with your family. But I also understand how difficult (if not down right impossible) it would be to keep your mouth shut. I would have probably done the same thing. Maybe one day she'll actually listen to you and learn from her mistakes.

[quote].... I kept hearing "I forgot, your the expert since you breed your dogs you know everything" (in the snottiest possible voice you can imagine). [/quote]

I can't stand it when people take that attitude. They know you are right so have to try and find a way to put you down too,

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, she'll be the first one to tell you how much better she is than everyone else. I hate that she bred her dog but I did enjoy letting her know she is ignorant about dogs. At least breeding, determing sex....