Dogomania

Just one litter

Roxy_GSD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]And finally, if you still haven’t figured it out, here is a quote from a very wise man. He certainly gets it.

“We have learned that terrorist attacks are not caused by the use of strength; they are invited by the perception of weakness. And the surest way to avoid attacks on our own people is to engage the enemy where he lives and plans. We are fighting that enemy in Iraq and Afghanistan today so that we do not meet him again on our own streets, in our own cities.”[/quote]

You think Bush is a wise man? :lol: You really are off your rocker in more ways than one.

[quote name='newfiemom']I'll have a drink too...Cybil gives me a headache. :drinking:[/quote]

Really? Because she makes me want to projectile vomit. Maybe instead of wasting her time on forums she could go and get one of those job thingies instead of living off her mill business.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']it's a lil thing we like to call Banning your IP adress

I hope the mods do that soon :wink:[/quote]

their is a lil thing we like to call proxy server.
good luck banning them all.

Guest Anonymous

I would just like to say....
Norma/Futa... You are one sick bitch and really need to look into getting some help. Take some time away from your computer and come back when you are a little more grown up and a little more, excuse me, a lot more mature.
Oh, and dont forget... Everyone is against you. We are all here to hunt you down and end your bs, useless, all for money, who gives a crap about health and tempermant back yard.

I never understood why people sit there and continue to stay in a room where it is obvious the majority of the people dont want them there.She is just trying to get under everyones skin. Dont let her. She is obviously a sick individual out to find attention she cant get in her real world.