Dogomania

PuppyFinder- edited by K

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I dont agree with the breeding of chinaman, but a note about him that for some reason isnt included with any of the stories about him... He was one of those dogs that would nip at you to get attention. he would bite the bottom of your pant legs to keep you in his area. I dont have any dogs down from Chinaman, even though his one recorded bite was not a malicious one.
Like it has been said several times before... there are always exceptions to every rule.
Ahhh... bravo to the wonderful people who think they know everything from getting info off something they read. :roll:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Thank you Alan and CC. I would love for either of you to have one of my dogs.
I dont have any dogs directly off, or down from, Chinaman. I do however have a lot of Eli blood, including some off Trouble, and I do have some Snooty blood, some off Molly. My Annie bitch is a pure Eli dog and she is one of the smartest I have ever seen. She isnt agressive to people at all. I really like all my Eli and Snooty dogs..

[quote]bravo to the wonderful people who think they know everything from getting info off something they read. [/quote]

If that was directed to me, I didn't meant anything by my last post, I just read the article previously and thought I'd throw it in. I wasn't in any way saying that gamebred dogs aren't stable.

Aaaaaaaw, how ... uh, nauseating! :roll:

Hey Alan and CC, what would you do with these pups of Hmmmm's right now?

Especially CC ... isn't Kat enough for you? Do you think she'd just totally welcome an APBT (however "well bred" by Hmmmm) to hang around with and share your affections? :roll:

BM, I never said right now... in fact I didnt say ever. I simply agreed Id pay good money for a pup from her because I know theyre well-bred.

I wouldnt get a pup from her right now, in fact I was talking to Hmmmm about that a few days ago and you can ask her yourself. I said it would be irresponsible of me to get another dog right now or anytime in the near future.... because 1) I want to wait until my Kat and Lucky pass on so Ill have most of my time to devote to a energy-filled APBT and 2) I need to get my life straightened out as all of you have read how unstable I am. It would be AT LEAST 10 years before I would even THINK about getting a pup from Hmmmm.

BTW, you cant believe everything you read on the internet. Thats all she meant.

LC I dont think that was directed at you (you practically said the same thing she did), but Hmmmm, correct me if Im wrong. :wink:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']BM, I never said right now... in fact I didnt say ever. I simply agreed Id pay good money for a pup from her because I know theyre well-bred.

I wouldnt get a pup from her right now, in fact I was talking to Hmmmm about that a few days ago and you can ask her yourself. I said it would be irresponsible of me to get another dog right now or anytime in the near future.... because 1) I want to wait until my Kat and Lucky pass on so Ill have most of my time to devote to a energy-filled APBT and 2) I need to get my life straightened out as all of you have read how unstable I am. It would be AT LEAST 10 years before I would even THINK about getting a pup from Hmmmm.

LC I dont think that was directed at you (you practically said the same thing she did), but Hmmmm, correct me if Im wrong. :wink:[/quote]

Thanke for explaining! :P That is sound thinking, more what I would expect from you. :wink: Sorry I misinterpreted.

[quote name='Lucky Chaos'][quote]bravo to the wonderful people who think they know everything from getting info off something they read. [/quote]

If that was directed to me, I didn't meant anything by my last post, I just read the article previously and thought I'd throw it in. I wasn't in any way saying that gamebred dogs aren't stable.[/quote]

it was directed at me :wink:

you couldnt pay me to take a pup from hmmm, i dont care how well bred your dogs are...i wouldnt support a dog fighter

Guest Anonymous

That wasnt posted to you LC...
[quote]Oh yeah and Hmmmm, shame on us idiots who learn from reading things [/quote]
This is definately not what I said, or meant. BUT, you cant get everything out of reading something. Ya know... Sometimes there is more to it than what the story says. And I definately did not say idiots....
[quote]you couldnt pay me to take a pup from hmmm, i dont care how well bred your dogs are...i wouldnt support a dog fighter[/quote]
I wouldnt pay you to. I am picky as to who I sell my dogs to. There are a select few here who I would let have a dog of mine. And even they, when ready for a dog from me, will get grilled about everything. Im not selling a dog as a pet so he can be put in a kennel all day. Im not going to sell to anyone who would breed or allow an accidental breeding to occur... I could go on and on.
And, I know that those who do want a dog from me, dont support my way of proving my dogs. They want a well bred, full blooded, gamebred APBT.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, my gas grill will fit at least 3 people on it. my dogs gotta eat something!!

[quote]Well, I for one, would be honored to pay for one of Hmmm's dogs....[/quote]
Well thank you, Michele!

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP'][quote name='Lucky Chaos'][quote]bravo to the wonderful people who think they know everything from getting info off something they read. [/quote]

If that was directed to me, I didn't meant anything by my last post, I just read the article previously and thought I'd throw it in. I wasn't in any way saying that gamebred dogs aren't stable.[/quote]

it was directed at me :wink:

you couldnt pay me to take a pup from hmmm, i dont care how well bred your dogs are...i wouldnt support a dog fighter[/quote]

Yeah but, don't you want a pup from Cold Steel pits? (Or like them anyway) As far as I know they don't fight, however they do have fighting dogs in their recent peds, is that really all that different?

[quote name='BuddysMom'][quote name='__crazy_canine__']BM, I never said right now... in fact I didnt say ever. I simply agreed Id pay good money for a pup from her because I know theyre well-bred.

LC I dont think that was directed at you (you practically said the same thing she did), but Hmmmm, correct me if Im wrong. :wink:[/quote]

Thanke for explaining! :P That is sound thinking, more what I would expect from you. :wink: Sorry I misinterpreted.[/quote]

No problem. :wink:

Hmmmm, you would feed me to your doggies? :puppydogeyes: But, but but... I thought you [i]loved[/i] meh?!? :placz: I feel so betrayed! *sniffle*

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']
Hmmmm, you would feed me to your doggies? :puppydogeyes: But, but but... I thought you [i]loved[/i] meh?!? :placz: I feel so betrayed! *sniffle*[/quote]
Hey, I luv ya but food is food. :lol:

Cold Steel has some nice dogs.