Dogomania

Paw prints

pyrless

Two of my girlfriends have decided to get tattoos. Me, I am the only punk rock girl in the world without any! :wink: I told them that I really can't think of anything that I could committ to inking on my body forever-then i told my husband this story and he goes: "Taz".
Duh.
So I have decided to get his paw print tattoed on my ankle, perhaps with my other pets' names as well. But I need to get a good print. Is there a good, non-toxic ink pad or roller that anyone can recommend for this?
Hee-hee! I will let you know how it goes-can anyone else share the experience? (okay, i really want to know how much this is gonna hurt me... 8) )

ooo! k, do you have one too? :D Where are the other tattoo threads? (i am such a loser at finding that stuff...) Do you have it on the back, like your shoulder blade? Is it really hella bad? (ie, will i cry and embarass myself in front of Too Cool for School Tattoo Artist Man? :lol: )

i love yours!
i am still going with the ankle though-something aesthetic in my mind about Taz' front right paw being on my "front right paw"...
i figure it's gonna hurt no matter what, so i need to suck it up!
Any ideas on a good ink to use to print him? (he is gonna be so confused!) :D

Ankle area might be a bit painful, the closer the bone is to the skin's surface, the more it will sting. (I won't use the word "hurt", I would compare it to the feeling of being bitten by a mosquito) . Given a choice between the discomfort of having my teeth cleaned and having a tattoo, the tattoo would win, hands down. I hate to have my teeth cleaned. :evil: