Dogomania

Need a dog tuxedo

My sister is getting married in July and I have permission from her fiancee to bring Jesse, my terrier, with me as it's an outside wedding. I want to get him a tuxedo to wear to the wedding but am having trouble finding one. I was wondering if anybody knew of a good place to get one. I would prefer that it be in Canada because of the exchange rates and all, and not expensive. I found one that was $185!!! :o Another I found was only 26.99 but after shipping and the exchange rate it came to $60. Any help would really be appreciated! Thanks. :D

you could make one fairly easily. get two childrens long sleeve black t-shirt or cotton sweater, sew a white cotton V-shaped panel on the front, and white cotton strips for the "sleeves" look. you could even paint on cuff links if you wanted. then use the white fabric to make a necktie sewn on the neck of the t-shirt, and attach a bow tie to it.I've seen it done, its
pretty cute.