Dogomania

Gilligan is gonna move!

izzy

That demon is about to leave the house!. My sister in law is going to Monterrey City to study, and she want to take Gilligan with her... I don't want that, but Gilligan has been with my wife since she was single and Paola (my sister in law) loves Gilligan so much, she has been insisting from 2 weeks ago. So i leave the decision to my wife and she just aprooved it.

He's gonna be fine, they will live in a house with a big garden and other 2 students, they will leave next friday.

I'm gonna miss him especially in the car, he loves riding with his head out of the window.

Oh I'm sorry that he is leaving but I'm sure he will have a wonderful time with your sister-in-law and playing in the garden. But think of it this way because once he is with your SIL that means you'll have room to take in another dog. :evilbat:

Sorry to hear that! But I'm sure Gilligan will have lots of fun, and at least you know he's in good hands :wink:

[quote name='StarFox']Oh I'm sorry that he is leaving but I'm sure he will have a wonderful time with your sister-in-law and playing in the garden. But think of it this way because once he is with your SIL that means[b] you'll have room to take in another dog[/b]. :evilbat:[/quote]
too too true! :lol:

[quote name='StarFox']Oh I'm sorry that he is leaving but I'm sure he will have a wonderful time with your sister-in-law and playing in the garden. But think of it this way because once he is with your SIL that means you'll have room to take in another dog. :evilbat:[/quote]

:P :lol: