Dogomania

I walked all three dogs together today!

Today I walked all three dogs together for the first time, and it went great (once we got out the door).

I was going to use the no-pull harness on Pooh Bear, and I made the mistake of putting his harness on before I put the Haltis on Jackie and Maya. Well, he chewed completely through the harness before I was even done with the Haltis. So I just attached a leash to his collar.

We were all discombobulated when we first started our walk, but after we passed about 4 or 5 houses, then we all got it together. I had Jackie and Maya on my left and Pooh Bear on my right. Jackie and Maya walk together just great, so Pooh Bear walked great too. They were a very good example. Pooh Bear is just fine with just his normal collar (and he can't eat that!), so I'll stick with that.

Today is the first time I've walked any of the dogs this year. We all had a good time, and we all got hot. I'm sure the kids will sleep good tonight.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...