Dogomania

Pupdate

the litter that I was interested are all gone unfortunately and the pups aren't even 6 weeks yet but word got around fast it seems. I have to call the ISDS (international sheepdog society ) tomorrow and get some names of registered litters. I'm sooo excited now!!!. The crate is set up downstairs and her lead and toys are sitting beside it! It makes it seem more real :D

First of all sorry for not getting the photos up! I uploaded all 200 and am sorting through them now. Things have been hectic here trying to get this pup sorted in time and calling the US embassy etc. :o

Anyhow I'm going to see a litter of pups tomorrow night who are ISDS registered already and are vaccinated with their first vacc which shows they are well looked after. The farmer who has them is a name well known in sheepdog trials but as I'm not in that scene I only know of him. I'm just a wee bit excited lol! Well if you call bouncing off the walls a "wee" bit. :D :multi:

I have an appointment booked also with the American embassy and the earliest date they could give was the 2nd June and the visa takes 5-7 working days to get through so with paws crossed and a little luck I should make it out by june before the pilots passes are stopped for high summer.

I also got definite confirmation that the puppy doesn't have to be vaccinated for rabies because the uk is a rabies free zone so thats great news too and I can get her done when I get to Texas. :D

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']We want pics of the puppies.. oooh please say you took your digi with you! Good luuuuck! :D[/quote]

LOL yes we all need pics ;)