Dogomania

New addition

Well, we have a new addition. :D His name is Austin and he is a Boxer. I found out about him at an animal shelter. I was looking for a Pit Bull Terrier when I saw a picture of him on a notice saying that his owners will have to get rid of him because they are moving. He was going to the shelter if they couldnt find someone within a week. :cry: Well, I went to see him and fell in love. He's 9 weeks this past fri and can already walk on and off a leash and use the puppy pads. Hes extremely smart and loving. He gets along with everyone and everything. He fell in love with my Tweety Stuffed animal. (he sleeps with it at night) He is so adorable. I would love to put more pictures up but I cant figure out how to. If someone would tell me that would be great.

[color=darkred]Merickson.

First of all congratulations on your new addition :D

Secondly you need a site like photobucket to put your photos here otherwise they won't work.
When you have uploaded them to that website, click on a photo, then right button on your mouse, go to properties.
Type in the URL Address, then copy and paste the link here.
Put it like this [img] [url]http://forum.dogomania.com/images/smiles/new_bdaysmile.gif[/url] [/img]
making sure there are no spaces.[/color]