Dogomania

Anyone Else have Danes or BTs?

Gevaudan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yep I have 3 bostons and rescue them as well and a friend of mine has a 2 bostons and great dane ;) The great dane thinks she's a bostie since her big sister and brother helped raise her the boston way lol....

Isn't it funny to watch the gentle giant play with the little terror. I watch my friends dane play with her bostons and it's a riot. One minute you have these little tazmainian devils doing circles around her and taking cheap shots then all of a sudden with one swip of a giant paw that boston is squished and a mouth the size of Texas is over the head of that little boston only to see the boston start to clean the danes teeth :crazyeyes: The potbelly pig rooting and the food sensory device kick in full force.. "I smell food in them teeth" :eating: LOL.... Boston owners know what I am talk'n about, right??? ;)

Wow, your bullies are GORGEOUS. Thanks for posting pics for me. I absolutely love this breed, they are quirky and .... just plain Unique and Different :)
Zeros a good boy, he placerd 5th in his obediance class and is going on to do Confermation Showing in Augest... *cross ur fingers*. he will be turning one year old July 27th.
We hope to breed him later, and own our next bully, a white female. Your Midge looks perfect as to what we're looking for in a Female (lol no no, dont worry, i wont take ur precious away LoL)
Jodi & Zero