Dogomania

Went Ghetto on my other Neighbor.for calling my dog vicious

( Pardon me because this is long but I'll try to cut it short.) [size=6][color=darkblue]May be offensive to some[/color][/size] What is wrong with my neighbors lately??? Well today Xavier took out Free during his normal routine. My other neighbor not the kids that have now repented for their "sins" but a neighbor on my other side yelled at him! :evil: I was on the phone with my momma and X came running inside and said, ( I sorry to offend anyone here please forgive me ) " The big fat lady next door just yelled at me and said to take my black a$$ inside with my vicious Rottweiler because her kid is in the yard and Free is trying to attack her kid." I said what? So X repeated it, I said ma I gotta go this lady next door just yelled at X and I need to take care of business. My mother said no, your kids remember you got kids, she must have heard what the lady said to X and my mother knows that I don't play when it comes to my kids. Well it would only be a matter of time for my ghettoness to come out!!!!!! I was still in my business suit and high heels (sp) I calmly walked over to this lady and said nicely ( no ghetto yet) "Excuse me, could you please tell me what issues you have with my son and my dog Free? " She came running over to me :o Rolling up her sleeves ( Yes Kimmie I'll show you! I was scared she is at least 3x my size) She started using F this and F that. I said , hey your " Kid is in the yard so act like an adult and stop using the F word and lets talk like adults. She goes on to say that Free was barking and jumping and showing teeth. Well of coarse Free was showing teeth she had a football in her mouth, she was barking because she saw kids and she wanted to play and she was jumping because X was throwing the ball up for her to catch. She went on how Rottweilers are vicious and all Rotties should be PTS. She kept screaming at me. The whole time using the F and calling me a B. What I don't understand it that I was "friends" with her once. I on the other hand kept asking her to calm down because there were kids in the yard and I didn't want them to see us yelling. She even went as far to say " Look at you coming out here all dressed up. Who do you think you are? Ms. Prissy?'Well after about 15 mins of her telling me how Fing B I am and how vicious my dog is and how she wanted to attack her and her kid I went GHETTO!!!! This is me---Who the heck to you think to are to call any of my dogs vicious? Who are you to call me Ms. Prissy. Because I dress better than you? Because I am able to afford 3" vicious" dogs. Who gave you the right to call my son out? Who are you, ( again I am sorry to offend anyone here) you fat heffer to call my kid black? He is only 11 and I am pretty sure that he knows his color by now! Mind you she was in my face this whole time until I went ghetto which I think is a shame. She now starts to back off a little. She goes do you honestly trust your kids with your Rottweilers? I go Hello? Who do you think is inside my house right now with my 7 month old and my 11 year old? My dogs!!! What is your F'ing problem??? She goes well your dog was trying to attack me and my 2 year old. I go righhhht, through a fence and with my son holding her with a leash. I said if I had a Lab would this be a problem, she said no. I said then your stupid! So next time when your being "almost" attacked call the 5-0 or Aminal Control and they can see for themselve my vicious dogs. OK. She started to walk towards me again I lifted my hand and put it in her face and said " I have no furthur words for trash like you." As I started to walk toward my house my mom was pulling into the driveway crying, she tought I was going to jail because she knows how my temper can get.... :oops: :oops: So Ro pulls up also and she starts again and her boyfriend pulls up to and they sat together in their apartment and agreed to put up a taller fence because she is scared... Bullcrap am I paying for another taller fence. Ro and her boyfriend agreed they can pay. I well never talk to the lady again until she apologizes to my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does she think pitbulls are "vicious" to? :-?

I've gona as far to tell the nosy nieghbor kid who I goto school with u don't know a [color=red]Fing[/color] damn thing about me,my family or my dogs so just stay the hell out of my [color=red]Fing[/color]bussiness. When and if I want to tell u...I will(which 99.9% of the time I don't)

btw-I only said that when I really had upto over my head with him so I let him have it.

Guest Anonymous

Oh my goodness! I'd have done the SAME THING! Except I would have handed my son the phone and told him to be ready because I was going to beat the crap out of her and she'd need an ambulance when I was done with her!!!!

Oh god! I hate people like that!

I would have done the exact same thing, you did the right thing. You have to stick up for your kids (human or dog). They say with breeds steriotyped vicious (likes pits/rotts) you need to be calm and be good breed PR, because not just the dogs are steriotyped but the owners are too, people think owners of these breeds are uneducated, trash, ect. But there comes a point when you have to get mad, when they push you to your limits and you have to lay into them, otherwise some people you can't get through to them unless you give them a taste of their own. I can't believe this women behaved in such an immature way, not only to your dog but to your son as well, WTH is wrong with the crazy woman did she forget her meds today or something?

:WTF: excuse the language....I am surprised I didn't get a phone call from the prison... to bail your arse out!!! You should have let Asim out and then said, you want vicious I'll give you vicious..... then Asim would have went over there and probably licked her!!! She sounds to me like she needed someone to tell off, and X was the one!! :agrue: I have to give you credit for listening to her rantings for 15 minutes before you took the kid gloves off.!! God help us all, Ro, needs to be put with Patty in the doghouse.

Now that I'm a little calmer today...... Do my dogs look VICIOUS in my siggie??? Ummmm???
Michelle - I can't even look at the lady never mind say hi to her. I am known to hold a grudge forever. That's my problem. I have a hard time forgiving people.
Anywoo just typing this is making me mad all over again... Gotta go... :evil:
Edited to add --- I think I might put a wooded fence so I will never see her again!!!!!!!!! I need a relaxer or a drink now... :drinking:

BRAVO!!!! I think you did an amazing job holding your composure and approaching the situation maturely. You were nice until it was time to lay the smack down, which unfortunatlely is the only means of communication that some people understand. Theres no trying to compromise with irrational people, she definately needs her meds upped.
I feel really bad for the people that have to live with her...

Guest Anonymous

All I have to say is a tall fence makes good neighbors.
I would swallow my pride and pitch in for the taller fence if it will get me a piece of mind and get her out of my business. You two will have to be neighbors for a long time. Do you really want to have an enemy as a neighbor?

Her fear of your dogs may be very real. You don

I vote for a 6 foot tall wooden privacy fence! They are worth their weight in gold when you have a creepy, unreasonable neighbor. I know it was the best money I ever spent when I lived in town. 8)

She needs to apologize to your son. He should not be subjected to her fits of irrationality and racism... :x

I agree with the 6 ft fence, for the safety of your son and the dogs, but as far as that ill-mannered heiffer goes YOU GO GIRL!!!

how incredibly rude, and vicious of HER. to not like or be afraid of the dogs is one thing, but that is no excuse for the racial slurs she threw at X.

I would be equally as PO'd as you are...and may not have handled it as calmly up front.

Thanks guys.... Me and Ro are still not seeing eye to eye on this. He says that she is just scared but I say she had no right calling X out like that especially when her son is 1/2 Mexican. (just thought you all would love to hear that) I would never throw anyone's race at them that is so racial! why can some people see past skin color?? :cry: :cry: ) Little do you know that she only rents there she is not the owner! I so want to call the landlord and tell her how rude her tenant is and they once told my tenants to not park in the front of the house in the street because it's their spot, and they keep the yard a pig sti (sp) but I much bigger than that! Awwww. My blood boils every time I think of this!!!

So many words, so many vivid, colorful words could be used to describe that arrogant, racist, pathetic excuse of a human that is unfortunately your neighbour. :evil:
But I would have done the exact same thing, the thing with these people is, you try to be civil with them, but it doesn't work! She was literally asking for it, I mean really if you're going to complain, make it LEGITIMATE!
She had absoloutely no right saying what she did to your son, or to you.
And since she's so concerened for the welfare of her family, let her pay for the fence to be put up :roll: