Dogomania

BK's latest

bk_blue

Like fine wine, BK gets better with age. (He's 10 this year.)

His latest antics were at the park on Tuesday night. Dad took BK along for a while and he was playing with all the other dogs generally having a gay old time, and there was a Lab puppy there who was probably a bit too small to deal with all the boisterousness, so his owner left. Then Dad left and ended up meeting up with the Lab owner again at the other end of the park, who said to him, "oh were those dogs too rough for your dog too?" (If BK was any tougher he'd rust.) Then the owner proceeded to tell him that the "gentle" dogs (Labs, Goldens) met up at 5pm in the park after the "rough" dogs had gone home.

So on Tuesday Dad took BK to the park at that time and sure enough it was Labville. BK got so excited that he peed on a dog's head while at the drinking bowl, and another dog's head near a tree, but the one that took the cake was when he bounded over to a toddler and peed on her head. I wish I had been there with a camera!!! Everyone was most amused except the mother of the child. I'd like to wager that BK's pee is way more sterile than the grass in the park. :lol:

Ok now I know there is something odd to peeing on other animals. :lol:
Duece, my parents min-pin, lived here briefly and there was this one little pup that he would always pee on. Everytime the pup would come in the yard Duece would mark him. HEHEHEHE, dogs are silly. Duece pees in his water bowl. Everytime you give him new water he pees in it. It's so gross! He does the same with his food. Maybe just a little to much male in these dogs!!! :lol:

I think I would be upset if a dog peed on my child. I'd get over it as the dog didn't know it would upset me, but still thats odd. :o

Yeah the old Blitz is a bit weird. When Rinny was alive we used to take them out together and if Rinny was in the way while Blitz was trying to pee on a tree, then Rinny got hit with the pee. BK must have just been really, REALLY excited because he's never done anything like that when I've taken him out to the dog parks.

My aunt's Beagle peed on my leg when I was about 10- at the time I thought it was gross but funny.

That's hilarious. Though I can image the mother of the child not being too impressed. What was the child's head doing so low to the ground anyway? :lol:

We have to keep an eye on the head peeing thing when we take our two for a walk. Kira decides to sniff a tree and Indy decides to pee on the same one - quite a few times I've saved her from having her head peed on by yanking her out the way at the last second (she of course is oblivious) :roll:

Malamum well that's the thing- the kids, the TODDLERS might I add, were ON THE GROUND where about a dozen dogs were playing, chasing each other, etc. What sort of mother leaves her kids on the ground in front of a pack of very excited dogs she doesn't know?? Peeing on the kid's head was probably the least harmful thing BK could have done. :-?

He did another funny thing today (actually he's done this a few times). He went to the park for his morning walk and was so excited he peed and pooed at the same time. :oops: :oops: :lol: