Dogomania

Questionaire- 'Doggie Fun Events'

Have a few questions for you regarding doggy fun events. I am thinking about possibly putting one on this summer, and want everyones feedback please.
1. Have you ever been to a "fun" event for dogs? What did you think about it?

2. If I were to put on a fun show for a fundraiser, would you attend? ( this would be held in the London Ontario area.)

3. What activities would you like to see at a fun event?

4. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

I am thinking right now about doing a CGN testing as well as a fun weight pull event. I dont know much abotu these things, but if I did it I would have help from people who did...but I would still like everyones input. What other kinds of activities would you see at an event like this? What types of prized should there be? Should I do a fun agility run?
Thanks
Kara

I went to a doggie picnic with Jackie and Maya that was put on by the Golden Retriever rescue association, and we all had a blast. It was at a park, so all the dogs were playing at and in the lake off leash. All the dogs got along great. Then they had a peanut butter eating contest, where they smeared peanut butter on two sides of a paper plate, and would have two dogs see who ate the peanut butter first.

I think it would be fun to have a fun show, where you could have things like best tail, best wagger, best smile, most interesting looking, etc. A fun agility class would be fun too. If there was one in Minnesota, I would go!