Dogomania

New Boxer pup - Just had to share :o)

Aroura

I'm not quite sure how I'm managing to live with such a cutie, I have to keep sitting down and taking deep breaths, asking myself "Is this for real? Can puppy's actually be THIS CUTE??!"... I think I will need therapy soon :o

Smooshi, I'm sorry to do this to you, I knew it would be painful for you to see such adorable Boxer baby pics without being able to grab ahold of him and give him a big, smooshy cuddle, but at the same time he is too cute for me, I have to share his cuteness around otherwise I'm afraid I might not be able to cope with all that cuteness on my own!

Sorry Mutt_Lady, he's not up for grabs!!! He's mine! :evil: :lol:

I'm getting more and more used to his tail, I love that white tip on the end, thinking about it now I'm not sure I would be happy with the thought of it being chopped off! Josh loves it too, he is not much of a Boxer person but has been 100% converted, he adores Merlin, especially his tail :D

I'm so excited, we start puppy pre-school tomorrow! I get to show off my precious little puppy! Oh its so exciting! Can't wait to get there, everyone is going to fall head over heels in love with him! Haha, but he's coming home with me!!! 8)

Guest Anonymous

i love looking at his pictures! and thanks for hte picture of Deigo!!! can't wait to see the rest of the gang, as well as more merlin pictures!

Hey Aroura!

It's nice to have you back! And what a surprise to bring with you for your grand return. You really know the way to a Dogomaniac's heart, don't you? ;)

Merlin is super cute. I think my heart just melted!

I still say he's mine! All mine! My precious. *grin*

He looks like a real mummy's boy. He'd probably cry for you anyway! *pout*