Dogomania

Find the Pit Bull

Crystal

Got it right on the first try with no problems. LOL, I guess when it's one of your favorite breeds it jumps right out at you.
Here is another one that is a bit tougher, partly due to the fact that the APBT in this link looks pretty poorly-bred:
[url]http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html[/url]

[quote name='Sery78'][quote name='drjeffrock']Got it right on the first try with no problems. LOL, I guess when it's one of your favorite breeds it jumps right out at you.
Here is another one that is a bit tougher, partly due to the fact that the APBT in this link looks pretty poorly-bred:
[url]http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html[/url][/quote]

It took me so many tries with that site I'm even embarassed to say it... :oops:[/quote]
LOL, dont worry. I used that link in a presentation for a class once and offered to bring Starbucks in for the entire class as well as a pizza party on the last day in class if anyone got it right on the first try. Out of a class of 50, no one got it right except for my teacher who is a c@t lover and not into dogs. Go figure :lol:

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='kendalyn']Than you really got it in 2 tries. Technically the AST and the APBT are the same breed.[/quote]

That really depends on who you ask... The particular kennel that the AmStaff's picture comes from doesn't appear to dual-register their AmStaffs as UKC APBTs, and I don't believe the APBT is also an AmStaff. Some breeders have dogs that meet both standards and dual register them; others believe they are separate breeds.

Myself, I went back and forth between the AmStaff and the Pit Bull and did eventually pick the Pit Bull. I would not, however, have felt bad if I'd picked the AmStaff first ;)

i think the pit bull in the 2nd one is actually well bred, just not what people are use to seeing(cause people arent use to seeing well bred pit bulls..)

about am staffs and apbt's..they are the same breed, i'm sorry but nobody can deny that, no other breed was thrown in to create the Am Staff therefore it can't be a seperate breed.

same breed, just bred differently for different purposes.
just like a Irish Setter..you have your Show Irish setters and your working irish setters..same breed but look nothing alike.
same with labs, english springer spaniels, and alot of other working type breds :D

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']i think the pit bull in the 2nd one is actually well bred, just not what people are use to seeing(cause people arent use to seeing well bred pit bulls..)
[/quote]
I 100% disagree. That APBT is poorly bred. When it comes to current perceptions of pitbulls, lots of people imagine blue, mastiff looking dogs.

[quote name='drjeffrock']I 100% disagree. That APBT is poorly bred. When it comes to current perceptions of pitbulls, lots of people imagine blue, mastiff looking dogs.[/quote]

I felt it didn't look like pitbulls I've seen. It was a little odd looking!

the "pit bull" from the first one
[url]http://www.mnp13.com/FindThePitBull/FindThePitBull.aspx[/url]

that dog is an Am Staff(yea same breed different look but since these are looking for APBT's..)

that dog in the 2nd one looks like a good APBT to me, small and lean just like they should be and he looks kind young so he might still be a puppy..who knows

Guest Anonymous

Warning my eyes are dialated so I keep having to blink and move my sunglasses to anything worth a squat.

On the first site listed I got it on the first try.

The second one I also go it on the first try.

[quote name='pomeranians']I found the pit in two tries. I confuzed it with the AST at first... :oops:[/quote]

Dont worry cause I did it too.

On the second link posted I got it in the first try. Yes it is poorly bred, definitely! The only reason I picked it was because I knew the others werent pit bulls. That one looked very terrier-like, too much actually.

Guest Anonymous

Actually, the dog in the second test is a Colby bred dog... Which means it is VERY well bred. He is actually quite a good looking dog. You are all talking about the #16 dog, right?

Hmmmm, are you sure thats a Colby dog? Ive seen them before and they do look well-bred (and obviously are, duh lol). This dog looks very terrier-like... while all the Colby dogs Ive seen look like a perfect balance or otherwise leaning towards more bulldog-like. Its a puppy, isnt it? That may be why it looks different. Still... to me it doesnt look like a Colby dog. :-?

[quote name='Hmmmm']Actually, the dog in the second test is a Colby bred dog... Which means it is VERY well bred. He is actually quite a good looking dog. You are all talking about the #16 dog, right?[/quote]
Hi hmmmmmmm, it's been a while since I have seen you post. Hope all is well. Colby or not, I am def. not feeling that dog. JMHO but I have seen some colby-bred APBTs I was not impressed with. On the other hand, a lot of the COlby-bred pitties I have seen knocked my socks off, and were extremely impressive. Perhaps I might feel differently if I saw the dog as an adult (or some better pics,) but I doubt it. Glad to see you are still lurking around :)