Dogomania

Meg photo at Crufts...

[img]http://www.obedienceuk.com/databases/images/nireland.jpg[/img]

This is a photo taken from this morning by ObedienceUK.com where they photograph all the teams.
Now tell me please. Does that look like my happy little Meg? My heart just goes out to her so much and I just want to hug her and reassure her right now. I'm in tears now seeing her like that. Now you know why I protested so strongly about my girly going with him... :cry:

I keep getting texts that shes benched and very depressed looking. It appears now that she may be used because so many are retiring their dogs because the jump used for retrieve over hurdle is not safe... rightly so but if its not safe, I can't see him putting her interests over his. :evil:

[quote name='Kat']I keep getting texts that shes benched and very depressed looking. It appears now that she may be used because so many are retiring their dogs because the jump used for retrieve over hurdle is not safe... rightly so but if its not safe, I can't see him putting her interests over his. :evil:[/quote]

If ne1 wanted to take my dogs to that they'd have pull them out of hands and i mean pull!

Thanks for listening to me today folks. Only doggy minded people understand how I feel and I appreciate you girls n guys letting me vent out on here. I've never wished ever for Crufts to be finished quickly and I've never refused going but this year was to make a statement even though she was still taken. Its over now and I'll see my baby tomorrow :D

where do I sign up DAL?

Meg looks miserable!! She misses Kat running her through Crufts..

this guy is an AHOLE....sorry for the bad language, but I have never, in all the years Kat has been posting, seen Meg look so sad, and dejected..

where do I sign up DAL?

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

You guys n girls are too great. The latest tonight is that I went to see her and theres a padlock on the gate. I scaled the gate and she was on her own in the shed where they have their kennels and she went mental seeing me. She was whimpering and i just couldn't console her because she was so worked up and trying to tell me how pleased she was in her own wee doggy language. She had me in tears just like I'm sobbing again now and thats the gods honest truth. :cry:

Hes away to the dog club now with the other 2 dogs and I'm going to write a letter and put everything down on paper. I don't know if that new padlock is for my purpose or not but it is killing me inside...it hurts so much to think that he would restrict me from seeing Meg. She may just be a wee dog to some but shes my whole life. It just hurts so much and i feel like i'm going to be sick.

oh geeze I'm chasing my tail round in circles. I'm not in such a state anymore and I'm thinking more with my head than my heart. I've scrapped the letter and I'm going tomorrow morning to see her. If hes there I'll mention i was there and say about the padlock and pass a comment that its for house security or something. I just don't know. Its new and I went mental when I saw a physical barrier between me and Meg tonight.

You folks must think Im a right nutter relaying all the problems here :-?

[quote name='izzy'][quote name='Kat']You folks must think Im a right nutter relaying all the problems here :-?[/quote]

Is there a better place to do it? :wink:[/quote]

no better place. Geez, Kat, I am SOOOOO sorry.....when you're a little less stressed, I would definitely put together a list and letter. If you send me the info, I'll do it for you. It will be easier for me since my emotional involvement is not nearly as strong as yours. I send you lots of <hugs> through this....

:cry:

That pic and reading this made me burst into tears. I'm so sorry Kat. I don't care whose name is legally on her papers, she's your dog. We of all people understand, she not just a dog. You guys have such an amazing bond, I only hope I can have that someday. The good thing is she came back okay from Crufts right?