Dogomania

Crufts Results

I'm off to Crufts on Saturday to watch the gundog group. It's about an hour's drive from us so looking forward to it. :wink:

Meeting up with Zoe and Lannie (ellieangel and snowpaws), can't wait to meet them for the first time. Will let you know how it goes. :D

Marion have a great time with the others! :D I'll see you all there next year :wink: The latest today from the Bitch Obedience championships is that 2 bitches have pooped in the ring because of the breed dogs last night dropping their bottoms in the main ring and the smell of disinectant is over-powering so I'm told. Just goes to show that even at the top, anything can happen on the day!

sorry Mei Mei I'm not there this year to take the pics, so can just get from the kennel clubs website.

[url]www.crufts.org.uk[/url] You can also follow that link to get to Crufts radio as well :wink: Tv coverage this year however is totally rubbish. Too much time spent in the commentary box with new commentators and less time out on the floor with the dogs! :roll:

I was stewarding there for three of the days
(Bull terrier and min bull terriers, Japanese Shiba Inus & shetland sheepdogs bitches and had a shopping day on the Saurday,
It was all very tiring .My other half was one of the main ring group stewards
Ickle

Had a fantastic time, it was great meeting Zoe and Lannie and several others from another doggie forum. One day is not enough, I'm going for at least two maybe three next year. The shopping is incredible, there is everything you could possibly want and more.

Discover Dogs was great, got to look at all the breeds and information on them.

Came home loaded up obviously and our legs were aching like mad with all the walking round. Got to stroke loads of Irish, Irish Red and White, English and Gordon Setters. I was in heaven. :lol:

The English Setter that came reserve in show was a relative of Jasmine's (my late E/Setter). Jasmine's grandfather won Best in Show in 1977. :D

Will post a couple of piccies, but really they are just of our meeting in the bar. Got one of three E/Setters lolling on their benches and an Irish in the ring. :D

Wish I'd known you were there Ickle, we probably passed you shopping on Saturday. :roll: