Dogomania

Petland Puppies

[img]http://www.fluffypuppies.com/slides/Boggle%2014348.JPG[/img]

What the crap? That poor dog looks retarded. I'm sorry, I know it is not the dogs fault, but people are idiots. Boggle???Boxer and Beagle??? Who knows. I know all pups heads are to big for they bodies, but come on, how can that poor pup even support that giant head with that tiny body..grrrrrrrr :evil: I am very mad now!

[quote]Know your rights in the State of Arizona! If you purchase a puppy from a pet store in the state of Arizona, you are protected by the State's Puppy Lemon Law. However, did you know that if you purchase your puppy from a breeder, you are not covered by this law? See the AZ State Revised Statute 11-1024 here. This law only protects you at pet stores![/quote]

Oh my goodness.....is that true??? If so it is only because law makers know the pups from pet stores are so screwed up and unhealthy that you are bound to get done over!!! Or they are just complete and utter idiots. I gotta quit looking at that site, I might kill somebody.

[quote]At Petland Fiesta, we go much further than Arizona State requirements. We give you the most comprehensive puppy guarantee in the nation. Statute 11-1024 requires pet stores to guarantee their puppies against illness for 15 days and hereditary/congenial problems for 60 days.
At Petland Fiesta, you get a 21-day "No Hassle" Guarantee against illness at our qualified VCA Veterinary Facility. This allows your pet the highest possible veterinary care without having to request vet fee reimbursement. All other pet stores make you pay vet fees in advance and then make you fill out lengthy claim forms to seek reimbursement! In addition, Petland Fiesta's warranty gives you at least 2-years on hereditary/congenital problems (3 years on Petland High-Breed Puppies). No other pet store protects you better![/quote]

Wow 21 days and my pet won't get sick, what about day 22...And after 2 or 3 years with my new dog and we find a hereditary/congenital problem what are you gonna do abou it, you are just gonna take back the pet my family has grown to love and give me a new one, or give me my money back, and in the end put our beloved family pet to sleep because you are an idiot who breed screwed up pups in the first place.

[color=red]OH MY GOODNESS THEY HAVE A COUPONS PAGE[/color] :evil:

[quote]At Petland Fiesta, we go much further than Arizona State requirements. We give you the most comprehensive puppy guarantee in the nation. Statute 11-1024 requires pet stores to guarantee their puppies against illness for 15 days and hereditary/congenial problems for 60 days. [/quote]

What an absolute load of horses**t if I ever saw one :x . Most congenital defects show up way later than 60 days, and what exactly do you get back if the pup really is ill? NJ at least has a good "lemon law" on the books. you no longer have to return the dog, you get FULL purchase price of the dog back, plus up to half the purchase price for any medical expenses incurred, and that's up to the first 20 months of a dogs life.
Which still won't help heal the hearts of someone who has to put down a dog early because of a inherited illness :( .

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']:shake:

this is suppose to be a shiba inu :flop:
[img]http://www.fluffypuppies.com/slides/Shiba%20Inu%2014181.JPG[/img][/quote]
WTF!!! :o :o :o That looks more like my friends Chi!

This is a shibu pup from a google search!
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:BgCE_xcxlVIJ:www.livingbeing.com/images502/shibapup1.jpg[/img]

OMG!!! :o

Half those aren't even real breeds. They don't look very spunky and playful like healthy and happy puppies hould either. :evil:

Pet stores are RIDICULOUS. "We are the best! We never treat our puppies badly!". Isn't that what they all say? :roll:

It makes me angry just thinking about how you could open a place like that. Ugh! :x

[color=darkred]OMG those poor dogs, they look absolutely nothing like they should do :x and what do they think this one is cause it sure isn't a Bullmastiff.....looks more like a Great Dane to me.[/color]
[img]http://www.fluffypuppies.com/slides/Bull%20Mastiff%2014189.JPG[/img]

[color=darkred]This is how a Bullmastiff should look...one of the pups from the Tartuffe Kennels, Charlies breeder.[/color]
[img]http://www.tartuffebullmastiffs.co.uk/oldf.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

We got one here in Florida, opened up not too long ago about a year or so ago, with some really creepy breeds. Only all the cats, were given up by owners, no purebreds, with like a 60$ adoption fee. Even thier fish section isn't all that great. What's even more rediculas, is they opened up litterally across the street from another much larger, much nicer privately owned store. Although Bev's doesn't have any dogs at the time for whatever reason. I haven't seen them since I started going there like 2-3 years ago. But they sell other animal, birds, bunnies, hamsters, and specialize in exoctic breeds like chinchilas and salt-water tanks, and all sorts of animals.
Although I got severally pissed off at Petland one time when I was in there, waiting patiently for a long time and was never helped, and another guy walks in (a frequent) and buys the dog that I was looking at (this is before I knew about breeders and what-not). I wasn't planning on purchasing it, but I wanted to know more information. Of course it happened during my very pissy PMS time of the month, so I really laid it out on the manager and vowed to never go there again. Part of why it pissed me off so much, is cause I look like a teenager, I could pass for a 14-15 yr old hanging out with a bunch of freshman at a HS, even though I'll be 21 in a month. And the average age I get when I ask some one is 16. So when I'm standing there patiently waiting to be asked for help, and no one helps me cause I look too young, ticks me off. And this only happened about a year ago. Having ID on me is necessary pretty much any where I go cause no one believes me. (I've been ID paying with my debit card at 7-11 cause I look too young to have one at the age of 20).

[quote]cause I look like a teenager, I could pass for a 14-15 yr old hanging out with a bunch of freshman at a HS, even though I'll be 21 in a month. And the average age I get when I ask some one is 16. [/quote]

OMG...I have the exact same problem. About a year ago I went in to pay my car insurance, I was 22 at the time, the woman say do you know you could pass for 14? It is like an insult, but hey when we are 45 it will pay off. :wink: It's really funny though, I get crazy looks. My daughter is 6 and people look at me really odd. I had her when I was 17, but they think I am only like 17 or so now. They freak out. For some reason now that I turned 23 people are starting to actually guess me closer to 20. Yaaa! It's about time. I've been treated unimportant too, it sucks. Thats ok they, because if I am not important enough for you, than your store isn't important enough for my money. I'd drive out of my way to another store just to make my point!

(Not pet stores, just stores in general, Didn't want to get attacked there)

Guest Anonymous

What's even more horrible, is taking my nephew out with me. My sister had him when she was 19 and I was 14 at the time. We both were living with my aunt at the time. Well she worked a lot at wal-mart and I would take care of him after I got home from school. I didn't really have friends, but I was occupied with Colorguard 3-4 nights out of the week sometimes. For the most part, I'd do a lot of things for him when my sis was busy, and if I was to be in a store carrying him (why not I'm his Aunt, I can spoil him rotten) I'd get the worst looks in the world, and people would never believe me when I said he was my nephew. They look at me like I'm a horrible child for having a kid so young, but don't want to believe the truth.

One time I was in northern Canada in a really small town, and my boyfriend took me to the local bar to meet up with some people after work. Well being from Miami, fl, they couldn't believe I was all the way up there, nor did they ever see a florida ID. The guy sat there for a half hour staring at it, then he called some one else over to look at it. I'm like, I've been 19 for about 5 months now, you only have to be 18 to get in. Finally the other guy said let her in. Although I can't wait for the reactions here when I do turn 21. I've been waiting patiently for two years now for another drink, and I got less than 2 months left (april 30th).
I was talking with a girl at a pet shop, she was at the mall or something getting some stuff done, when a cop called her over and asked why she wasn't in school, when she was about 20-21 at the time. Then didn't believe her age, had to call her mother up (who was in an important meeting at the time) to verify her age. Needless to say her and her mom were really pissed off at the cop.
Lucky for me, when I graduated, they gave us a credit card size copy of our diploma laminated that I carry at all times.