Dogomania

what breed is my mutt?

sailordragon87

[b][color=green] i just adopted this puppy last weeek (she was 6 weeks old) and they say she is a shih tzu mix. there was a litter of 4, 2 of them are brown with the squished nose and curly tail and black from nose going out like a star burst (if you know what i mean) then ther were 2 other ones mine and another that looked just like her they have the longer nose and the tail is not as curly.

she is 3 lb. and 6 oz. at 7 wks old if that helps any

here is a few pictures of my puppy. i am thinking she is maybe maltese mixed or someone told me sheba inu but she has small paws.

i cant figure out how to put them up here, so if this is okay i am putting down my web page cause i can put the pictures there

sailordragon87[/color][/b]

well we are just hopeing she wont shed because we are allergic to every kind of dog except the bichon frise maltese lasa apso and shih tzu.

so we are just crossing our fingers in that she wont shed alot or even at all.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\My Documents\My Pictures\Kodak Pictures\2005-02-12\100_0404.JPG[/img]

I believe I read that it is not the dog hair but the proteins from the natural shedding of skin that ALL warm blooded animals do that triggers allergies.
Perhaps some dogs are indeed less likely to cause a reaction, but I have to ask, what are you going to do if your baby does turn out to shed and cause allergic reactions?
It would be a good idea to plan for that NOW and take steps that will enable you to keep your pup and live in happy harmony.

my dad has already decided and talked with my aunt who will gladly take her and then she would live on a farm with another parson russell terrior.

if we needed to.

we got this puppy because last october we had to put our 16 year old bichon frise to sleep because she had kidney failure.

so we missed haveing a dog around otherwise she wouldnt be here right now she would still be at the shelter :cry:

sailordragon87