Dogomania

Found a weimaraner!

izzy

Last night we found a Weimaraner alone in the street, no collar, no tags, beggin for some food, we took her with us and now she's at home waiting for me to find her owner or a new home. I guess she has been lost for about 2 months or so, it's really skinny. We gave her a good bath, removed some ticks she had, and of course she has been eating well.

I hope to find her owner, she is so well behaved. And [b]no[/b], i'm not going to adopt her, she's a beauty, but it's too much for us. :P

Here she is:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwANA2IU679q9cpmlvXLRHr6rGsTTR5MWj!V0WjA1c!A2Rap4D5isInKiOQcbIPlM4XJxV4pBN*mAJ3zxiHVTX4IHORVI4PJQMD1tFLRjsg/MVC-002F.JPG?dc=4675511100756037651[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwA0A2UUqMBq9cpmlvXLRN2wYLRwdEqrdNLcKBzpgGyq*BHgzSxhMUq*flyngbj8JuIMke*hALe5VhPSpq3dVxouQIObayTS8jgeUBzN17w/MVC-005F.JPG?dc=4675511100763466353[/img]

oh SURE Izzy....heard THAT before... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

her new home will need to be one where there is LOTS of activity. Weims are hunters, need a home where there is a chance for plenty of exercise, or even hunting. exercise is a MUST!!

good luck finding her a new home. I have hunters, I understand their needs.

:wink:

Guest Anonymous

wow she is b eautiful izzy. your such a great person for taking and caring for yet another dog that was left to wonder the streets alone... i hiope she finds a loving forever home